Four

So it's you???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flowers greeted SinB as soon as she entered the school. Looking at the culprit, she saw her 'girlfriend' handing her flowers. I guess I can't call her boyfriend anymore right? She thought. This is their first day as a couple and SinB doesn't know how to act. She gave her a look questioning what those flowers are for but the girl just smiled. She took it and noticed a card with it. She didn't have a time to read the note before Yerin gave her a kiss on her left cheek. She didn't have a time to react also for the girl hurriedly left after the kiss. She felt her cheeks burn specially her left one while looking at the retreating girl. 'Huh, weird.' She thought to herself.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
When I say you're cute
I'm telling the truth

Good morning SinB-yah ^_^

She automatically smiled after reading the note. "Someone's happy." She heard someone said. She's sure that's Yuju and she's more than sure that her friends are with her. She shut her friends up hearing their teasing. The day went very slow for SinB that she jump off her seat hearing the bell indicating that it's already lunch. She hesitated if she will still go to the cafeteria because she knows that all she will get is teasing. Surprisingly, her friends are busy chit chatting when she sat down with her food. "Oh, you're here." Umji was the one to notice her first. "No, it's just my picture." She replied with a playful smile. "Anyway, Jungkook is looking for you earlier." Eunha said. She's looked at the shortest girl confused. She was about to ask why when a tray of food was put down in front of her. She looked up and saw Jungkook with his bright smile. "Hi, SinB-sii. Can I join you guys?" He asked with still a smile on his face which SinB like the most. How can she reject him when she's dreaming for this to happen since long time ago? Jungkook smile got wider when the girl nods her head not waiting for the other to answer. She just ignore the looks of her friends and the look of the person standing not far from them.


Roses are red
Violets are blue
Smile my boss
Don't furrow your brows

Don't be mad
'Cause I'll be sad
Don't be so beautiful
'Cause I might fall.

Oops kidding
I'm not complaining
But I miss you
And that is true.


SinB smiled after reading the message. It's their second day of being a couple but she did not see Yerin yesterday after she gave her the flowers. She's definitely not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter