Two

So it's you???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14 years later


SinB


"Guys, did you see the new student?!" Eunha asked excitedly placing her bag and books on our table. It's lunch time and it's a rule that me and my friends should spend it together. Sowon just glared at the bob cut haired girl. It's obvious that she has a thing for the shortest member but she won't admit it to herself. "Why? Is she cuter than my Umji?" Replied Yuju placing her arm on Umji's shoulders. "Who are you calling yours? I'm no ones property." Reacted the maknae. Maybe I should just disappear from here. So before they end up arguing, I decided to cut in. "You already met her?" I asked Eunha. "Yep. We bumped into each other on the way here." She replied.


Then without a cue, the princess entered the cafeteria and sat on the vacant table not far from us. I know it's her because I haven't seen her before. I called her princess because she has an aura of a princess. Her long wavy hair, flowy dress and a smile that can make you smile just by looking at her shows it all. "She's a cutie, isn't she?" Eunha's voice registered in my head. I haven't noticed that I was staring at her. Maybe the same goes for my friends since their gaze are still following her until she sat down on the table not far from us. "Wow, she's gorgeous." Yuju complimented without leaving her eyes at the girl. I heard Umji scoff. "So, are we going to eat or just look at her?" I asked feeling annoyed.


Just when I was about to continue eating, I noticed Jungkook oppa sitting on the chair across the princess's table. Jungkook is my ultimate crush here in school since he saved me from falling on my during our first year. I was just too shy to approach him. So back to the scene I am seeing, I saw oppa introduced himself with his cutest smile then the princess doing the same. I felt a sting on my heart so I decided to look away and eat my oh so delicious food. Note the sarcasm. I know I haven't met her yet and I should not judge her but there's something about her. There's something about her that made me curious. She intrigued me, and I don't like the feeling of it.


'Ugh! This is so frustrating!' I complained after losing another game. 'Who is this Jung101 by the way?' I asked to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter