Three

So it's you???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person


"SinB-yah" The person in front called her attention with a confuse face but SinB is just looking at the person who called her name for the first time. She is still looking at the person in front of her, unable to move a muscle. "Are you okay?" Asked the person. She started to worry because SinB is not responding. She's just looking at her. Yes, looking at her but it seems like the younger girl is in a world of her own. Without much of a choice, she hurriedly leaned in and pecked the unmoving girl. Actually, she has a choice, she thought. She can do other things aside from kissing SinB but she choose what she did because she find SinB so cute when she's confused. "What the hell did you do that for?"


"I'm sorry SinB-yah, I was waving my hand in front of you like an idiot earlier but you're not answering me so I kissed you. Hehe. Peace" The older one answered holding a peace sign on the right and scratching her head using the left. "Why would you kiss me though? You can slap, pinch or poke me to get my attention but you choose to kiss me." She asked Yerin feeling annoyed. Who wouldn't? It was her first kiss and she can't believe it was stolen from her just like that. She want to scream but she choose not to because she knows they would get everyone's attention. Actually, she's the only one who's oblivious to most of the customer's curious eyes. Yerin, on the other hand can feel the looks of the people around the room but paid no attention to it.


"It was a spur of the moment SinB-yah. All I can think about is to kiss you when I saw how cute you look when you saw me. Are you mad? You can punch me if you want, I won't mind." As soon as the words left Yerin's mouth, SinB is ready to punch the girl. The one wearing a blue jacket closed her eyes while waiting for the impact but it never came. SinB stopped mid-way unable to pull herself to hit the girl. How could she hit he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter