Jin Longguo / Kim Yongguk

JBJ's One Shots Collection (Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yongguk & Yumi

 

 

   "Yongguk-ahhhh..sorry I'm late"Yumi hug him from behind before pecking his cheek.

    "Yaaa..we're in crowd now."He said before letting Yumi's hand off from him.

     Yumi looks around the cafe."They don't even care tho.."she said as all the customers are in their own world.

      "Yongguk-ah.."Yumi calls him while playing with Yongguk finger.She really like Yongguk's hand because it's pretty.

   "Hmm??"Yongguk turn to her.

    Yumi bite her lower lips."Nothing~I just want to call your name.."Yumi smile.

   Yongguk's giggled before he pinched Yumi's cheek.

    "Don't you get bored? You've been calling my name since 10 years ago."He said because whenever they meet , on the phone or text Yumi really like to call his name.

   "I will never get bored with your name.."she said before sipping Yongguk's ice americano.

     
  *NEXT DAY*

~SCHOOL~

     "Why you look gloomy today? Are you fighting with your girlfriend?" Donghan asked as he take a seat next to Yongguk.

    "Yumi is not my girlfriend.."Yongguk claimed."I don't even uttered Yumi's name though."Donghan laughed.
   
  "Whatever.."

  "Yaa..Why don't you just confess your feeling..I think she also have the same feeling like you since you guys have been together for more than 10 years."Donghan suggested.

   "It might be awkward.."He said looking down to the floor.

    "I'll help you..I'll make sure that today she'll be yours."Donghan hold Yongguk's hand.

   Both of them start to plan what should they do.


   Meanwhile, in another place Yumi's busy looking for Yongguk since he have already promised that they will eat together.

   

    *AFTER SCHOOL*

    Yumi went to the rooftop after she got a note asking her to go to the rooftop after school.

    Yumi saw a boy standing back facing her as she opened the door to the rooftop.

  The boy finally turns to face her.Yumi's shocked.

          "Hyunbin?" *School's Official Playboy*

    Hyunbin flashed a smile."You're here.."Hyunbin approached Yumi.

     "A..Are you the one who send me this??"Yumi showed him the cute note.

    Hyunbin nodded."I've something to tell you.."He grabbed Yumi's hand before continuing his words."Will you be my girlfriend?"

    Yumi blinks her eyes for a few times.She still can't believe what she just heard.

    "Yumi?"

    Yumi shook her head.'Relax Yumi..Relax' she try to control her mind.

    "I...I..."

   Hyunbin's lowered his head trying to kiss her.Yumi automatically closed her eyes.

   "YOU SON OF B*TCH"

  Out of nowhere Yongguk pushed Hyunbin hard.

   "Yongguk-ah!!"Yumi open her eyes and saw Hyunbin already on the floor.

    "What's your problem?"Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter