Kim Sanggyun

JBJ's One Shots Collection (Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jae In-ah..I need your help.”Sanggyun said as he entered my room.

“Yaaa..How you entered my house?”I asked him because I remembered that I already changed the password.

“0912..Your mom’s birthday..”He answered as he take a sit on my bed.

I knocked my head “Idiot..I should chage to something that he don’t know.”I mumbled.

“Jung Jae In..I really need your help right now”He said.

I looked at him. “What can I help you?”I asked him.

He smiled. “Be my girlfriend?”

“WHAT??NO WAY!!!”Without thinking twice I refused.

“Not for real though..I just want to make Hana jealous, that’s all..Please..”he explained.

I heaved a sigh. “No..It’s crazy..Just go and find other girl.”I said.

“Please..I just want to show her that I can live without her and I already move on.”He keep begging me.

I keep silent and think about this for a moment.

“I will do anything for you as long as you’re willing to help me.”

I look at him and smile. “Really???”

He nodded.

“Okay then..I agreed”

Sanggyun hugged me tightly. “Thank you..You’re the best bestfriend that I ever have.”

 

 

The next day I followed him to his workplace.He start to introduced him to his student (Sanggyun is a part time dance teacher here and his ex also a dance teacher here).

“Waaa..Noona you’re so beautiful.” a boy compliment me and it’s make me blushed.

“Stop staring at my girl..Let’s start our lesson for today.”He said since all the boys keep staring at me.

Sanggyun look so charismatic when he danced and it’s make my heart fluttered a bit.If only he look like that in real life I might fall head over heel.

“Eh..”I noticed that someone is standing outside since I can see the shadow but I ignored that.

 

During the 15 minutes break Sanggyun come and sit next to me. “Are you sleepy?”He asked as he saw I’m yawning and all the student went to café leaving to of us behind.

“Hmmm..”I rest my head on his shoulder. “Where is Hana??”I asked him because I still didn’t see her here.

“She’s teaching beginner students so she might be in next door.”he replied.

“Sang…”

I hurriedly lift my head from Sanggyun shoulder as I heard someone entered the room.

A familiar face.I look at Sanggyun and he pat my hair while giving a meaningful smile.

“Lee Hana..You’re ruining our sweet moment.”He whined.

“So..sorry..I don’t mean to destroyed your SWEET moment”She emphasized the words.

“What do you want?’he asked.

have a problem teaching one of the student..Can you help me teach him?”She said while looking at me instead of Sanggyun.

“Sure..”He replied.

I look at Sanggyun. “Wanna follow me?”he asked.I shooked my head. “Okay..If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter