Kim Dong Han

JBJ's One Shots Collection (Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month, A FREAKING ONE MONTH since Hye Jung moved here but we barely talked to each other.I don't know what's her problem but she good at creating trouble.A few days ago I heard that she fight with a male senior and as the class president my homeroom teacher asked me to talk to her (I dont understand my homeroom teacher..Why she asked me to deal with her? She should send her to the descipline teacher tho..) but it doesn't work.She keep avoiding me.


     *After School*

     
    Since Hyunbin have a basketball practice I need to go home alone.Before I'm heading home I'll stop at the stationery shop first.

   "Is that Hye Jung?"

    I'm very sure that I saw Hye Jung talking to a man in the alley near the old coffe shop.It's look like she going to involve in another fight.


     I don't want to be nosy but still she's my classmate.I need to help her.


      
   HYE JUNG

       "JUST GOOO!!"I said with a high pitched voice while pushed him away.He raised his arm...
        
      "Don't hit her!!!"I heard someone screamed and blocked my sight.

     Black school uniform.I've seen this somewhere before.

     "Don't worry mate..I'm gonna protect you eventho you always ignored me."He said before turn his head to me.

      IT'S KIM DONGHAN THE CLASS PRESIDENT.

   I smacked his head."Yaa..What are you thinking?"I asked him.

   "He want to hit you..I saw he raised his hand."His answered make me laughing so hard.

   DONG HAN

   This is my first time seeing her laughing.She's so cute.

   "Yaa..He's my Oppa.."Hye Jung said while pointing to that man in black who stand infront of me.
  
   I hurriedly turn my head and bowed to him."I'm sorry.."

   He smiled and nodded his head."I just want to her hair tho."

   "Ehhh?Ooo..Okay..You can continue.."I moved aside and let them continued.

         ***           ***

   "Please take a good care of my little sister.She's kinda introvert person so she might had a hard time in making friend."He said while patting Hye Jung head.

   "Okay..I will."I nodded.

   He left two of us after he got an important call from someone.

   "Why are you still here?"She asked me as I still walking beside her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter