Noh Taehyun

JBJ's One Shots Collection (Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alleah is working for JBJ Noh Taehyun as a make up artist And they have been getting along but Alleah doesn't know that Taehyun like her and the rest of the group tries to figure out ways to tell her without Taehyun knowing


     
         "Hyung~Your eyes will fall out if you keep staring at her like that."Donghan tap Taehyun's shoulder before sit next to him.
         
            "I'm not looking at Alleah..I'm just checking myself on the mirror."Taehyun said while pointing to his reflection on the mirror.

         Donghan laughed."It's so obvious hyung..plus,I don't even said that you're looking at Alleah Noona~so tell me hyung, do you like her?"Donghan asked.

           "Like who?"Hyunbin suddenly interupted their conversation.
        
             "Alleah Noona.."Donghan replied."Hyung!!!"Hyunbin also sit next to Taehyun.

             "I'm not.."he muttered before stand up and step away from them.


          "Yaaa~Let's tell Alleah Noona about this."Hyunbin suggest."You're right.The others hyung should know about this too."Donghan added.

     
           "Noona!!"Kenta cheerfully greet Alleah from behind."Yup..may I help you?"She asked."We have something to tell you"Kenta said while pointing to others member. 
      "What?"she asked while lifted her eyebrows.
         "Wait.."Kenta turn his back.
     "Yaaa..why you guys stands soo far..come here"Kenta calling them.

          "Let's play rock,paper and scissors..the loser will tell Alleah Noona about the truth.Deal?"Kenta's suggest.
         
        "Uhmmm..okay~"All the members agree.They start playing the games.After 3 round Yongguk lose.

       "Assa..Yongguk hyung..tell her."Donghan pushed Yongguk forward.
         "Noona..Let's talked somewhere else~"Yongguk suggest before step out from the dressing room followed by Alleah.
          "Yongguk..fighting!!"Sanggyun cutely cheer for Yongguk.


           
           "Let's talk here."They enter the empty room next to the dressing room.

       "Noona~"Yongguk nervously called Alleah."Yes?"Alleah face him."Noona~"he called her again.
          "Yongguk-ah..what do yo want to tell me?"She asked.
          "Noona~"

        "Yongguk-ah..You still don't uttered any words other than Noona!Please, don't waste my time."She said.

         "Noon..ahhh..I mean..uhmmm..uhmmm..Taehyun hyung~Taehyun hyung.."He keep stuttering."What's wrong with Taehyun?"She asked in worried tone."Uhmmm..Taehyun hyung like you."finally, he said that.
     Alleah burst in laughter."What the-"She can't stop laughing.
     "It's true~"
    "No way..I'm not his type..eventhough, we're close to each other that doesn't mean that he like me..plus he said that he like girls who are kind inside and have a kind appearance too and it's not me."She said.
       "If you don't believe me you can asked others..they also know about this..or..or..you can asked Taehyun hyung himself but don't tell him that's I told you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter