4

Him and I? Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His two owl-like eyes grew larger as Kyungsoo stares down at Jongin. Kyungsoo quickly pulls away leaving Jongin spaced out, holding his lips between his index finger and thumb. Jongdae could only stare at the two with a visibly hurt expression on his face.

"I-I'm sorry..." Kyungsoo picks up his textbook off the floor and quickly walks away.

"Kyungsoo wait!" Jongdae runs to catch up to Kyungsoo's pace.

When they were out of sight Jongin finally sits up and smirks as he runs his hands through his hair. He opens his phone to look at the time. "9:05. Well that woman's going to kill me anyways," He lays back on the floor with a huge smile plastered in his face, his heart beating in an uncontrollable speed. "Kyungsoo...so that's your name?" He asks no one in particular.

...

The staring contest between Chanyeol and Baekhyun seemed to last for enternity but Baekhyun finally broke it off with a loud scream which caught everyone off guard.

"Look, even I don't even know what the is going on and I need answers right now but I can't get that because they won't allow me to go home if I don't spend a day with you, so get the up so we can get this over with!" Baekhyun exclaims as he runs a hand through his hair.

Chanyeol knotted his eyebrows together and walks right up to Baekhyun while pushing the guards out of his way. "I should be the angry one here because you decided to punch me right in the ing gut!"

"Well who in the ing world decided to call me that in the first place!"

"Call you what? A midget? You are one though!" Chanyeol measures the height between him and Baekhyun with cheeky grin on his face before running away.

The lady had enough of their arguing and signaled for the guards to grab a hold of both boys.

"Sooyoung tell them to let go of me!" Chanyeol grunts as he struggles to get away.

"I'm sorry Chanyeol but the first thing on your schedule is to have lunch with young master Baekhyun which the madam so kindly arranged an appointment for," Sooyoung crosses her arms and looks at her watch. "You already wasted alot of time arguing so it's time to go." With a point of her finger the guards begin to drag Chanyeol and Baekhyun into the car.

"Do you want me to get killed?! At least place me in a separate car!" Chanyeol pleads but Sooyoung shakes her head and smiles.

"I won't allow young master Baekhyun to kill you so don't worry," She replies and walks away into her own car.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were seated at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter