Their (Second) Meeting

Him and I? Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For any normal 2 year old, they would only start walking or speaking incomprehensible words. But that was not the case for Chanyeol and Baekhyun, the sole heirs of Power and Growl Corporation. At the age of 2 their parents agreed to a mutual and confidential agreement of marrying their heirs together. These two corporations were the biggest in all of South Korea and it was only right for their heirs to marry each other for a more profitable outcome. But since they were only 2 years old they couldn't marry legally so their parents decided to hold off the wedding when they came of age, but were still considered to be married. They grew apart from the time being oblivious of each other's existence. It was only on that one day 16 years later that brought the so-called-fiancees together again.

...

"Ugh this," Baekhyun grunted as he slammed his book closed, the sound scaring his roommate Jongin who was sitting on the floor where their table was placed. Jongin looked up, his lightly bronzed skin turning orange at the lighting of their lamp.

"What's wrong?" Jongin pushed his reading glasses up from the bridge of his nose as he looked up from his laptop.

"Nothing, it's just that my parents want me to go home tomorrow." Baekhyun breathed out long sigh.

"That's good ain't it?

"I have a pile of homework to catch up on. I can't go home for some useless talk," Baekhyun breathed another long sigh, much longer than the one before.

"Dude stop sighing, it's creeping me out." Jongin responds while taking a bite of the cookie from the plate next to him.

Baekhyun could only roll his eyes at his unhelpful roommate. He threw his book on the floor and sprawled himself onto his bed, messying up the already messy sheets. He covered himself with his blanket, the sound of Jongin's chewing filling the room. "Guess I'll just skip a day of school," He mumbles through his pillow.

"Hm? Did you say anything?"

"No, just tell my teacher's I'm sick or make up an effective lie or something, I won't be here for tomorrow," Before Jongin could say anything Baekhyun was already snoring, sleep deprived from yesterday. Jongin scratched the side of neck as he sighed and focused back on his work.

*On the same college but different part of the school was Chanyeol having the same problem*

"Kyungsoo, please help me just this once and tell my teachers I'll be missing school tomorrow!" Chanyeol pleads, his long knees on the floor, literally praying for the boy to budge and accept his request. Kyungsoo didn't even bat an eye as he continues to work while squinting his eyes into the medical book. "Help me this once and I'll introduce you to Kim Jongin!" Chanyeol could hear Kyungsoo's breath hitch for a moment. Yes, it worked, Chanyeol could sense his victory over the boy.

Kyungsoo turned his creaking work chair around to face Chanyeol. His eyebrows were knotted but then unknotted as his eyes glistened, showing a smile. "Promise," Kyungsoo held up his pinky finger and Chanyeol tied it with his pinky finger with no hesitation. Chanyeol always knew of Kyungsoo's weakness to the most popular guy in the school, but this is the only time he used the Kim Jongin card since he was in a desperate situation. Chanyeol also fell into a deep and satisfied sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter