2

Him and I? Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Around the same time at the college*

Kyungsoo pushes his glasses up from the bridge of his nose as he prepares to depart for his classroom.  He wore a loose black polo partnered with light blue jeans.  He looked  noticeably handsome for no particular reason. Somehow his guts told him to dress up handsomely. He packed up his books and headed out.

"Kyungsoo-yah!" A somewhat loud voice came from behind him as he locks up his room. He turns around to find his classmate Jongdae waving his hands up in the air with a huge grin on his face. 

"Good morning Jongdae," Kyungsoo smiles as he puts his keys back in his bag, unconscious of the fact that the man before him started to blush. Jongdae examines Kyungsoo and turns away so to not let him know of his tomato colored face. 

"Y-you look good today, what's the occasion?..." Jongdae asks not daring to make any eye contact. 

"Do I look wierd? I'll go change cause I also think it's weird," But before Kyungsoo turns around again to open his room he was stopped by a firm grip on his elbow.

"D-don't it look's good on you," He answers, now facing back at Kyungsoo. He lets go of Kyungsoo's arm with a flustered expression. What in the world are you saying right infront of your crush Kim Jongdae? Jongdae's heart was pounding in an incredible speed and he knows it'll come out of his chest soon. 

Kyungsoo pauses for a while from his classmate's sudden action. He responds with a sigh followed by a smile. "Okay, I won't. Come on, let's walk to the classroom together." Kyungsoo starts walking ahead of Jongdae but it didn't take long for Jongdae who was overfilled with joy and smiles to catch up to him

 

 

 

It hit them both like an overspeeding truck. It didn't even take 5 seconds for Baekhyun to react.

"Mom! What the ?" Baekhyun boomed, taking his hands off afterwards and rushing up to his mom. "I don't even know that guy!" He pointed at Chanyeol who stood like a statue with a very pale face.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-marriage? T-to a guy?" Chanyeol stuttered so much that his words weren't very understandable.

"Well, you two are still fiancee's as of right now, but you will be married soon!" Chanyeol's mom was full of smiles. "We arranged a marriage at the end of the month, so for right now you two should get to know each other first!"

"The end of the month?! But thats only 20 days away!" Baekhyun cried, holding onto his mother's hand with a pleading look in his eyes. "Mom please tell me this is a joke, I know you always like to play pranks on me! We're not even engaged and more importantly, we don't even know each other!"  He pleaded with desperate eyes.

"Oh but you are engaged! You see necklace around my Chanyeol's neck? Theres a ring t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter