3

Him and I? Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Kim Jongin!" A voice from afar shouted. "Wake up you idiot!"

Jongin who was still in his perfect dream land answered with a moan, "Mom...5 more minutes..." Then a sudden twist in his earlobes woke him to the fullest.

"Stupid, you only have 5 minutes until your first class! If you're late your real mother won't be happy," He sat up in his bed while holding his earlobe which he swears is broken to find a irritated Minseok standing at the side of his bed. "You better thank me that I even had the conscience to check on you while risking myself in being late. Also the other blockhead who left your door open, where the is he?" Minseok asks as he looks down at his watch.

"He suddenly lef-" He couldn't even finish his sentence because his friend was already running out the door.

"Get your up you only have 4 minutes left. See you later at lunch!" Minseok waves back as he dashes out the door in the speed of light. Jongin while being utterly confused looked at the clock beside him.

"8:56...my class starts at 9...?" He wiped his siliva before jumping up in realization, even though he suddenly felt lightheaded from the sudden action he managed to dress up in record time. "That woman is going to kill me!"  He zipped up his backpack and headed out of the door.

Before he could even close his door up he felt himself falling on the floor with weight pushing him down, then someones soft lips crashed against his own. He opened his eyes he didn't even knew that he closed to find two owl-like eyes staring down at him. "K-kyungsoo..." Jongdae who witnessed the whole scene happen before him uttered, his words sounded full of sadness.

...

Baekhyun looked at himself in the mirror. It was awkward having the bodyguard witness him changing so he promised that he wouldn't escape if the guard just went out.

"There doesn't seem to be a way out..." Baekhyun looked around the bathroom, there were just 3 stalls and 1 changing spot and everything was just walls, no windows. "I mean, who would have a window in their bathroom?" He swiped away his bangs out of his face. He was too lazy to style back his hair which was already messy in the very first place. The woman had given him a light blue checkered flannel with a t-shirt inside which he tucked into his black shorts. "What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter