='(

An Untold Confession

 

''Seung Mi-ah! Seung Mi-ah!'' Minho screamed.

''I am sorry sir. Please do not shout ir scream in ambulance.'' said the paramedic.

''B-bb... But she's dying. How can you be at ease at this moment?! HUH?!!

''Can you please call her parents to come to the hosital as soon as possible? Because she is critical.'' 

Minho takes out his phone and call Seung Mi's parents. 

''Y-yy...Yeobeseyo? This is Minho. I wanna tell you that Seung Mi is on her way to the hospital. She got hit by a car. The paramedic wants her parents to come to the hospital as soon as possible.''

''Huh?! What?! S-ss.. Seung Mi got hit by a car? But why?'' Seung Mi's mother started to cry.

''I don't know how it happens but I heard a scream and I ran to scene and suddenly I saw her laying on the road with bloods. The paramedic wants you to come to hospital NOW!'' He shouted at the word 'now'.

As soon the ambulance arrive at the hospital, the doctors and nurses ran to the ambulance and help the paramedic to lead the bed to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).

Seung Mi's parents were already there. Seung Mi's father sat quietly while Seung Mi's mother holding on his husband's shoulder crying.

Minho went to Seung Mi's parents. 

''Who are you? Are you the one who called me? You're Minho? How is my daughter? Is she ok?'' Mrs Lee asked.

''Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Minho. I was the one who call you Mrs. Lee. You're daughter is critical. We just have to wait for the doctor to tell us her condition.''

Suddenly, the doctor comes out from the ICU went to Seung Mi's parent.

''Are you Lee Seung Mi's parents?''

''Yes we are. How is her condition? Is she OK?''

'' I'm sorry but I have to tell you your daughter cannot be save. She lost so many blood and there isn't any blood same as hers. I'm very sorry.''

'' But why don't you just use the same blood as hers? Why can't you do that?'' Mrs. Lee asked with tears falling down on her cheeks.

'' Sorry, we can't do that. It will cause death if your daughter receives a different type of blood. I'm so sorry but I have to go.'' The doctor excuse himself.

'' Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee, this way please.'' The nurse shows the way to the ICU.

When they enters the ICU ward, they (includes Minho) saw a body covered with a white cover.

Mrs. Lee was crying. She is so sad. 

The body is LEE SEUNG MI.

She is dead. 

Ans suddenly a person came who looks kind of exactly like Seung Mi.

==================================================================================================================

A person came. But who is she?