='0

An Untold Confession

[ No one's point of view ] 

While Seung Mi is crossing the zebra crossing, a car hit her. She was screaming.

She's flying five meters away from where she's standing before.

Minho and Yuri heard the scream and ran to the scene.

Minho saw a girl laying on the road with blood full on her body and on the road.

She was unconscious. And that girl is someone he knew. It's SEUNG MI.

He ran swiftly to Seung Mi leving Yuri behind. He made it through the crowds surrounding Seung Mi.

He pick her up but she was moanig because of the pain.

She was about to say something.

''Min.. Min.. Minho... I... I... I....''

Then she faints on Minho's arm.

Minho quickly takes out his phone and dial 911.

''Hello 911!! Come here quick! There's a girl lying on the road with blood full on her body and on the road. She got hit by a car! She's dying! COME HERE QUICK!!!!!!!''

He quickly puts his phone on the road and shaking his arm to wake Seung Mi up.

''Seung Mi-ah!! Seung Mi-ah!!! Wake up please!!'' He said with tears fall down on his cheek.

Yuri just watch from behind the crowd since she can't go through the crowds. She's crying.

After 5 minutes, the ambulance came and pick Seung Mi up and put her into the ambulance.

She was breathing heavily. The oxygen just got in . Minho was on Seung Mi's side. Crying.

Seung Mi is conscious and begins to talk.

''I..I...I am so sorry for troubling you. I am giving you burden. I...I...I...''

Titt...Titt....Tiiiiiiiiiittt.....

''Seung Mi-ah! Seung Mi-ah!'' Minho screamed.

''I am sorry sir. Please do not shout ir scream in ambulance.'' said the paramedic.

=====================================================================================================================

CONTINUES.....