The Accident =0

An Untold Confession

 

THUMP!  I fell on the floor. I was hit by another person.

You look up and saw a handsome looking boy. Well I think I've seen somewhere.

''Hey, you okay?'' he said

Uhh. Wait. I recognize this voice.

''Helloooo?'' he waved in front of my face.

''Uhh.. yes, I'm okay. I'm fine.'' you replied.

He reached out his hand to help me stand up. But I refused and start standing by myself.

Since I fell very hard on the floor, I can't stand properly.

He just stand there watching me helping myself to stand up.

While I'm struggling, suddenly I felt a pair of hands were on my waist.

''Hey! How could you just watch her struggling to stand up?! What kind of human are you?!'' another boy said to the boy.

He picked me up and and put my arm over his shoulder.

''Thanks for helping me but I don't want you to misunderstand. He were just going to help me but I refused.'' I said to him.

''You're welcome. Whatever... He's always like that. So don't be too close to him. By the way, what is your name?'' He asked.

''Oh I forgot to introduce myself just now. My name is Lee Seung Mi, call me Seung Mi and this is my first time in this school. And your name is.....''

''Oh Kim Jonghyun. Call me Jonghyun. You said that you're new to this school right? Are you a junior?'' Jjong said.

''Yes I am a junior. So please take care of me.'' You said bowing down to him.

''So where is your class? I can send you there.''

''I think it's around here. Oh there it is. Thank you.'' You pull your arms out.

''Oh wait! Let me help you since your teacher is already in the class.'' he offered.

''No than...Woahhh'' He put my arms again on his shoulder pretending that I'm still hurt. 

KNOCK KNOCK! he knocked on the door of my class.

''Well Miss Park, I will explain what had happened that causes your new student come late to your class.'' he said.

''You, uhmm Seung Mi, go and sit next to Taemin there.'' She pointed with her pen.

''OK.'' I said slowly going to my place.

''Jjong, can you meet me at my office at lunch break? I need your explanation.''

''Yes Miss Park.'' 

''Ok, now you can go.''

I watch Jonghyun as soon as he leaves my class.

''Psst! Psst!! Hey you!'' someone whispered.

I look left and right. No one. They seem normal. Not whispering.

''Here. Hey!''

I look on my very left and saw Taemin whispering to me.

''Oh sorry Taemin. I can't see you.''

''How did you know my name?''

''Well I heard that Miss Park said your name and ask me to sit to an empty place next to you.''

''Oh.....'' he wondered.

''So what is it you wanna tell me?''

''Uhhh... What is your name? Do you live nearby? Is it far? Where is it? Well I lived nearby.''

''Woahh Taemin take a breath. My name is Lee Seung Mi. Call me Seung Mi. Yes, I lived nearby and it is a mile from school.''

''Ohh okay. So when is your birthday? Oh wait! We have the same surname yeay!!''

''Hehe why do you ask me that? Do you wanna give lots of gifts to me?''

''Uhh nope. I just wanna ask so if I should call you noona or what.''

''Taemin, I already said it. Just call me Seung Mi. My birthdate is 22nd June.''

''Uhmm okay Seung Mi noon....''

''Whatever Taemin. Whether you wanna listen to me or not. I DO care. I won't be friends with you.''

''YAHH! Andwae. Kay fine I'll call you Seung Mi.''

''Good. So friends?'' I reached out my hands and shook it with Taemin as we are a new friends.

''Can I go to the cafeteria with you on lunch?''

''Uhh okay since I didn't know anybody here except Jonghyun.''

''YEAY!!'' Taemin shouted.

''Taemin. May I know what is your problem?'' Miss Park asked with her weird cold voice.

''Uhmm nothing miss. I was just too excited about something miss.''

''Ok good. As long as I'm teaching, I want the class to be quiet. Understand class?'' she asked

''Yes, Miss Park.''

''Ok good. I don't this to happen again. Class dismisss'' she said.

''Aishh Taemin, be careful.'' I told him

''Hmm kay.'' he replied.

================ (I skip to lunch break since it's gonna be boring if I just write what happen next.)

It's lunch time. FINALLY. My stomach is making sounds. I went to the cafeteria with Taemin and search for seats until.....

''Taemin! Over here.'' someone yelled from another side of the cafeteria.

''Hyung! Hiii!!!!!'' He ran waving to the boy yelled to Taemin while his another hand holding my hand.

''Wuahh... Taemin-ah. I missed you so much!'' he is hugging Taemin.

''Umma. I missed you too.''

''Umma? This is your umma Taemin? Seriously?! Why does 'she' goes to school with you?'' I asked with confusion. 

''Yah..! I'm known as an umma for this group. By the way, I'm Kim Kibum. Call me Key or umma'' he said flipping his hair to his side.

'' Yah yah yah! It's my turn to hug Taemin. Taemin-ah I missed you too.'' this time, another boy gave a big hug to Taemin.

''Yah Onew hyung. You are hugging me to death!'' Taemin hissed.

Onew hugged Taemin for a few seconds before he release Taemin from his bear hug.

''Hi my name is Lee Jinki and people called me Onew. I didn't know where I get that from.''

''Hi my name is Seung Mi. Lee Seung Mi.'' I introduce myself in front them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, another boring chappie again.

I don't know what to put. So again,

Thank you to those who reads and subscribe my fic.