Three

Hardship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG’S POV

It’s been 7 months since I discharge from the hospital. I didn’t know that I was missing for 3 years and nobody knows where I was in that span of time. Well, it doesn’t matter to me anymore the important is I am back. But why do I feel something missing? I can’t pinpoint what it was and about that Sandara why do I feel something about her? When I woke up from the hospital and I saw her something inside me felt happy and excited but I don’t know why. I just knew about her when Bom visits the hospital and told me she was her cousin. Bom told me her cousin took care of me for a week. Sandara told us she found me wandering around Seoul a week when she visits Seoul. She felt pity towards me and take care of me until the incident happens. She didn’t know where I was in 3 years ago but I don’t know why I felt she was lying. Well, I don’t care. The important is I’m back that all the matters.

For 3 years my best friend, TOP also my cousin manage the company. I’m so thankful to him for taking care of the company while I was gone missing. He told me he was relieved that I was alive and he believes I’ll come back. He has his own company to manage since I was gone missing. His father manages their company for a while until I return back. Since I’m back Top Hyung works back for his company. I notice Top Hyung act wired like he wanted to tell me something but he can’t. Sometimes he can’t look at me in the eyes. I ignore it and focus on the things that I been missing. He will tell me once he was ready. Now that I am back I have so many things to do. I missed many things that I need to catch up on.

One day I was busy when Bom visit’s my office. I should be happy that she was here. Before I love her to be here always but now I don’t know I got annoyed with her. One of the traits that I love towards her was her being childish and talkative. I love to listen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter