Two

Hardship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Its been 5 months since the incident happen to Yonggie. I found out who really he was. He's real name was Kwon Jiyong. He came from an wealthy family. His family owns the KJ Telecom Corp., one of the biggest company in Seoul. At the young age, his parents died in an car accident. Since then he manage thier company and it became more successful. He also own many properties around the world. He's the most powerful man in business industry. But he's so far to my Yonggie. He's so cold and rude. Every one was afraid of him. He never smile to anyone. I never thought that Yonggie whom I meet before was this man in true self, so heartless. I never image he's like this.

After the incident happen to Yonggie I decided to come back home together with my family and start a new life then forget Yonggie. At first they were against me, that I should tell him that I'm his wife. But how can I do that when I know who is his fiance? It's really complicated. Why to all people in this world why this happen to me? Why her? Why him? I don't know why God send him to me then afterwards He also taken him away from me? Worst thing I know his fiancé! I wanted to fight for our love! I wanted to shout at them espically to him that I'm his wife! But how can I do that if he dosen't recognize me and the worst his fiancé was my cousin! What did I do wrong to deserve this?

FLASHBACK

I groan when I woke up and the person whom I miss so much welcomes me.

"Thank goodness Dara! Your finally awake!" She said with concern in her face. I just stare at her. Wondering why she's here. She's supposed to be in states right now? It's been so long we haven't saw each other.

"Hellooooo.... Dara? Are you still here in earth?" She playfully said while waving her hand at my face.

"Unnie? What are you doning here? No, what am I doing here? Am I in states right now?" I asked her while my eyes roaming around the room.

"Aigoo my little santtoki... I miss youuuu soooo muchh!" Instead of answering me she just tightly hugs me that it's suffocates me.

"Yahhhh... unnieeee... can't breaaathhhhh...." intead of letting me go she hugs me more tighter! Aigoo she's still the same sadist!

My o
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter