First Move

So what if he looks like a god?

     Seokjin was peacefully having a wonderful dream in a nice, fluffy, warm bed when he was woken by an annoying beeping sound. He lazily pried his eyes apart, making an expression of irritation as he sleepily gazed around for whatever was making that infernal noise. His eyes fell onto his phone, where an alarm was currently ringing on full volume.

 

     I didn’t set an alarm… he thought as he looked at his phone. At the phone’s alarm description, it said:

 

     Hyung! You can’t stay inside forever! 30 mins after this me taetae and jungkookie will arrive at your place! Be grateful! I gave you time to get ready! -your favorite donsaeng ;)

 

     Cursing under his breath, Seokjin rushed to the bathroom, taking a quick shower while also thinking about when Jimin could have put that message on his phone…

 

     {Flashback to previous day}

 

     Seokjin was lying on his couch, thinking about how much his life at the moment, when he heard the doorbell ring. Seokjin nearly jumped behind the couch, but cautiously made his way to the door and called out, “Who is it?”

 

     “It’s me, Jimin! I’ve come with noodles!”

 

     Whew. It’s just Jimin. And noodles. Noodles were always good at convincing Seokjin.

 

     Seokjin opened the door an inch wide, to make sure it was Jimin, and only Jimin. Through the crack, he saw a gray sweatshirt, silver hair, and chubby cheeks. It was the chubby cheeks that convinced him that this was Jimin. Seokjin opened the door and allowed Jimin to enter.

 

     Soon the two were sitting in awkward silence around a table with a cup of coffee in front of both of them. Jimin, who had spent the last five minutes staring at Seokjin, suddenly put on a cute, pouty face and leaned forward.

 

     “Hyuunng, It’s been too long since we last saw you! When was the last time you spent time with any of us?”

 

     “When we went to pick up Jungkook.”

 

     “But that was a week ago!”

 

     Seokjin said nothing, as he broke eye contact and looked to the side.

 

     Jimin sighed and looked at Seokjin with a concerned expression. “Hyung, there’s a problem, isn’t there? And it has to do with Jungkook, right? I know you two are feuding, but I’d hoped-”

 

     Seokjin suddenly stood and awkwardly made his way to the door, grabbing his keys along the way. “Oh, I just remembered! I need to, uh, to buy groceries! Yup, I’m fresh out! Feel free to see yourself out when I’m out.” Seokjin said as he opened his front door and walked out, closing it behind him.

 

     Jimin looked towards the fully stocked fridge and cupboards and heaved another sigh. Seokjin needs to fix this. And then his eyes fell to a personal device that Seokjin forgot to take with him. Jimin smiled.

 

     {Back to Reality}

 

     Seokjin banged his head on the wall of his shower, thinking about how Jimin wasdefinitely not getting any of his food anytime soon .

 

     Seokjin couldn't believe it. The whole reason he had shut himself in his apartment for a week was because he wanted to avoid Jungkook, and now Jimin was delivering him on a silver platter to his doorstep!

 

     Seokjin placed his head on the wall of the shower, thinking back to the last time he saw Jungkook. How flustered he was having this older, more confident Jungkook sitting next to him. He was so distracted that he didn't pay attention to where on earth Jungkook lived.

 

     Seokjin turned of the shower, sighing as he exited. He had just entered his room when he heard the doorbell ring.

 

     Seokjin’s eyes opened wide as he realized his situation. He quickly and maybe less thoroughly than he should have toweled himself, grabbing random clothes from his closet and throwing them on, only realizing as he was making his way to the door that he was wearing his slightly ripped skinny jeans and a rose pink sweater that was loose and tended to show off his collarbones.

 

     He resigned himself as he opened the door to see a brightly smiling Jimin and Taehyung, followed by a slightly smiling Jungkook who was imagining something, lost in thought. Jimin and Taehyung entered, saying greetings as they made their way to the couch.

 

     Jungkook entered, absentmindedly saying “Hello, hyung,” before glancing at Seokjin and freezing, his eyes widening and mouth nearly opening. A faint blush spread on his cheeks. Seokjin, who didn’t notice, led him to the couch. Jungkook continued to look at Seokjin, whose damp hair was sticking to his forehead, and who had several water droplets running down his neck past his collarbones, which were very visible because of the sweater. Jungkook gulped.

 

     Taehyung and Jimin were taking up all the space on one couch, so Seokjin had to sit on the same one as Jungkook. Seokjin made sure to sit on the very edge.

 

     Taehyung brightened and looked at Seokjin. “Jinnie hyung! Do you have food?”

 

     Seokjin sighed exasperatedly. “Aish, this kid! Only coming for the food!”

 

     “Well, of course! Why else would we come?”

 

     “This brat!” Seokjin said, getting up to head to the kitchen, hitting Taehyung on the back of the head along the way.

 

     Seokjin took a couple of leftovers from the previous day and heated the up in the microwave, only then remembering his promise to deny Jimin his food. Oh well, a bit too late for that. The kids stood and made their way to the dining table, taking a seat and waiting. Seokjin soon came with hot food that smelled delicious, as well as four plates. He set the plates in front of each person and set the bowl of food in the middle, which Jimin and Taehyung immediately lunged for.

 

     “Hey, you got to eat this yesterday when it was freshly made!”

 

     “So what, You wouldn’t even be able to eat any of this if it weren’t for me!”

 

     Seokjin made eye contact with Jungkook, who shook his head, as if saying What are these kids doing? Seokjin couldn’t agree more.

 

     “Hey!” Seokjin said, standing up. “It’s my food, I’ll divide it up.”

 

     Jimin and Taehyung whined as Seokjin took the dish from them, but were satisfied as Seokjin put equal portions for the four of them. Taehyung and Jimin dived in, nearly inhaling their food as Seokjin was hounding them with concerns about choking.

 

     Seokjin sat back, exhausted from dealing with those two, when he heard from the side a soft voice. “This is really good. You always make the best tasting food.”

 

     Seokjin turned to see Jungkook, politely eating while making eye contact with him. Seokjin felt a tingle, even though he repeatedly told his body not to react to the brat. Seokjin looked away, flustered. Jungkook smirked.

 

     True to Seokjin’s prediction, Jimin actually started choking, where Taehyung started smacking his back harshly while Seokjin ran to get a glass of water. After drinking some water, Jimin got his bearings back and the group started eating calmly again, Jimin now a little more cautious when ingesting the food.

 

     Taehyung, mouth full of food- he’s not good at fixing his habits- initiated a conversation with Seokjin as it came to his mind. “Oh, yeah, hyung!” he said, words muffled by the meal. “Did you hear about Jungkookie? He got the top rankings in his year in college!”

 

     Jimin eyes widened, as he looked towards Taehyung with shock. “Really?” he asked, and when Taehyung nodded, He turned to stare at Jungkook with awe. “Wow…”

 

     Jungkook smile shyly, ducking his head and faintly blushing under the praise.

 

     Seokjin smiled, rustling Jungkook’s hair. Seokjin, along with being immensely proud,  saw this as his opportunity to convince himself that his feelings toward Jungkook were brotherly.

 

     “Yep, wouldn’t expect anything less from my cute, little brother!”

 

     This knocked the grin straight off Jungkook’s face. Seokjin felt Jungkook tense under his fingers, and saw that Jungkook was looking down at the floor, fists clenched.

 

     Jimin downed the rest of his water and stood. “Okay hyung, it’s been fun, but we really should be going. We wouldn’t want to intrude.”

 

     “I’m pretty sure you intruded when you set an alarm on my phone and barged in here without prior notice.”

 

     “Hey! The alarm was the prior notice!”

 

     Jimin and Taehyung made their way to the door, pausing when they saw that Jungkook hadn’t moved. “Jungkookie, are you coming?” Jimin asked. Jungkook shook his head.

 

     Seokjin moved his head from Jungkook’s direction to Jimin’s. “It’s fine. I’ll drop him off later.”

 

     “No need, he came in his own car.”

 

     “Oh, even better! He can leave when he wants to.”

 

     Jimin smiled and waved as he opened the door. “Bye hyung, we’ll see you later.” Taehyung gave his signature box smile as he waved frantically, saying “Bye!” as he followed Jimin. The door shut behind them.

 

     Jungkook all of a sudden stood, grabbing Seokjin by the front of his shirt and dragging him to the wall, where he was then roughly slammed against it.

 

     Seokjin looked at Jungkook with shock and irritation. “Jungkook! What the !” And Seokjin froze, irritation wiped of him. Because Jungkook was looking at him with so much rage. He wasn’t angry; he was furious.

 

     Jungkook spoke, in a deep, clearly restrained voice, still staring straight into his hyung’s eyes. “I am not a kid anymore. I’ve grown up.”

 

     He then moved his head next to Seokjin’s, so much so that Seokjin could feel Jungkook’s hot breath on his ear as he quietly and huskily said, “And I am not your brother.” And Jungkook swiftly pulled his head back, and then Seokjin felt soft lips on his own.

 

     His eyes widened in shock. Jungkook was kissing him. Jungkook was kissing him. Jungkook was kissing him. He could not let this happen.

 

     With all the self control he could muster, because damn was this boy a good kisser, Seokjin brought his hands up to Jungkook’s chest, with the purpose of roughly pushing him away. But before he could, Jungkook put a hand on the back of Seokjin’s neck, and tilted his head so their lips would better fit together. And he must have done it right because oh, Seokjin just melted. The hands previously meant to stop the kiss instead twisted in Jungkook’s shirt, pulling him closer to lengthen it. Seokjin closed his eyes, enjoying the many tinglings running through his body, telling him that this was so right.

 

     Jungkook, feeling Seokjin respond against him, brought a hand to the small of Seokjin’s back, pulling them even closer together. Seokjin nearly stumbled, but was so lost in the kiss that he didn’t notice. Seokjin then felt a tongue brush against his lips, craving an entrance. And with the very miniscule amount of self control Seokjin had left, he kept his lips tightly pressed together. Jungkook then undoubtedly proved himself to be a devilish imp, as when he felt Seokjin’s lips close, Jungkook took the hand that was laid on Seokjin’s back, and gently slipped it under Seokjin’s sweater, rubbing his hand along the expanse of Seokjin’s soft skin. Seokjin’s eyes opened, and he gasped, and Jungkook took this opportunity to slip his tongue into Seokjin’s mouth, promptly moving to explore every surface inside. And Seokjin couldn’t help it, his senses were overwhelmed, he’d never felt anything like this before, and he just moaned, loudly and so full of want that Jungkook opened his eyes in shock, before his pupils dilated and his mind became hazy with lust.

 

     Jungkook pushed Seokjin even further against the wall, pressing his entire body against Seokjin’s, and he started roughly grinding against him. Seokjin replied eagerly, grinding forward against Jungkook and letting out intense moans, not caring if anyone else could hear them. And they continued this amorous act until Jungkook, using every single last drop of resolve he had in him and with much difficulty, pulled away from Seokjin. They both stood there, in that enclosed space, breathing heavily like they had just run a five-mile marathon, until Jungkook looked Seokjin in the eyes and grinned.

 

     “Would a little brother do this?” he said softly, before taking his keys off the table and walking out the front door, shutting the door behind him.

 

     Seokjin stayed in the same place for several minutes, before he started sliding down the wall until he was sitting, and proceeded to put his head between his knees.

 

-------------------------

 

     Jungkook may have been composed when in Seokjin’s presence, but once he closed Seokjin’s apartment door, he started running at top speed, nearly running into a wall as he ran in the direction of his stairs, nearly jumping down them as he made his way to his car. He roughly jabbed his keys into the lock and unlocked his car, leaping into his seat and slamming the door shut. He then dropped his head onto the steering wheel.

 

     Jungkook was currently trying not to pass out.

 

     No, wait. That’s wrong.

 

     Jungkook was currently dying.

 

     Yep. That’s more accurate.

 

     He had grown up with Seokjin, and during every second he marveled at how Seokjin was so beautiful. Growing up, he felt Seokjin was more radiant than the brightness of the sun, was more celestial than the ethereal effect of the moon, was more delicate than a fragile rose, was more exquisite than the elegance of nature, was more animated than an energetic puppy, was more adorable than a tiny, sleepy kitten, and even more that were nearly impossible for him to put into words. And Seokjin after going through puberty broke his teenage thoughts, as Seokjin at twenty, with his auburn-brown mussed hair, big brown eyes, and big rosy lips, when Jungkook last saw him, was the uttermost peak of appeal. Jungkook had already thought he had seen something heavenly.

 

     Until Jungkook saw him at the airport.

 

     Jungkook nearly choked on his spit when he saw Seokjin at the airport. Because god, Jungkook thought he wouldn’t have to deal with any of this after Seokjin went through puberty! But no! Clearly an otherworldly force decided that it was fun to mess with him! Because now apparently Seokjin was even more beautiful that before, and Jungkook was thinking how on earth is that even the slightest bit POSSIBLE. But it was! Seokjin now had broad shoulders for days, even more plump and rosy lips, pale unblemished skin, and his hair. Seokjin had the nerve to get pink hair.

 

     Pink. Hair.

 

     HOW THE EVER LOVING WAS JUNGKOOK SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE HAVING PINK ING HAIR?!?!?!?!?!?

 

     That’s it.

 

     He’s not going to live past next week. Not when he’s near Seokjin half the time. He’s accepted it. He just wished Seokjin would accept him.

 

     But if the kiss from before said anything…

 

     Doesn’t it mean that Seokjin likes him back? Even a little??

 

     Jungkook will take ‘a little’. He’s desperate, people.

 

     Raising his head and brushing his hair back, he exhales as he starts the engine, starting the drive to his own place so he can daydream about Seokjin in peace.