Chapter 2

Erase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongin sipped down his Whiskey. It was his 3rd glass but he seems to not drunk yet. He usually get drunk easily but recently his alcohol tolerance is high. Since that day, he drank almost every day. It is like a habit to drink alcohol. Their relationship ended a year ago, but why he seems to yearn for her more and more. He became a workaholic in order to forget her. He work hard every day even during weekend and got promoted to a higher position but why he cannot forget her. Why his heart is so stubborn that it won’t let her out but kept on calling for her. He looked at his phone. "No Kim Jongin. It’s over. You already erased her number. You should not call her", he shook his head, trying to let out the thought of calling her. He missed her so bad. He missed that soft voice, that sweet smile that she always give which could melt all the worries that he have. He did call her before, using the public phone.

"Hello, this is Eun speaking," she answered the call. Jongin just stay silent. He really missed that voice. It make him want to hold her so bad. He clenched his fist and closed his eyes. "Hello? Who is this?”. He still did not answer. Eun then hang up the call. "I miss you Eun. I miss you so bad. I could not erase you from my mind. What have you done to me that i miss you this bad," He finally spoke as if Eun could hear him. He kept on repeating that he miss her while resting his head against the telephone.

He took another sip and ordered another glass of alcohol. "Dude, stop on chugging down the alcohol. It is bad for your health. You are not like this before," Chanyeol and Sehun joined him at the bar. Sehun nudged Chanyeol and gave a sign to let him be. "No, i can’t watch my friend become alcoholic. Enough with you becoming workaholic. You need a life. This is not Kim Jongin that i knew." Chanyeol refused to let his friend become alcoholic. He took the glass that the bartender was about to give Jongin and drink it instead. "You need to forget about her. I think we should go on for a holiday. Chen and Suho already planned the trip to Jeju. We will go next weekend. No excuses. I will drag you there if you refuse to do so."

Sehun sighed. "Yeah, Chanyeol is right. You need to forget about her. She is your past. Besides, you both decided to separate so why hanging on to the past. I heard from some girls gossiping about you. Those you bang everytime you drunk at club. You kept on syaing her name," Sehun sipped down his drink. "Heol, thats bad. You can’t say other girl name when you bang a girl. That is bad dude," Chanyeol patted Jongin's shoulder.

Jongin looked at both his friends. He then stole Sehun's glass and drink it. "Yahh!" Chanyeol shouted a bit. "So this trip is on you guys?" he asked. Both Chanyeol and Sehun stared at each other then back at Jongin. "Are you going?" Chanyeol asked. Jongin nodded, "You will drag me if i said no. I might just go on my own accord,”

"Yes! You already said so. If you suddenly change your mind i swear i will kill you," Chanyeol said happily. He reached for his phone and called Chen, "Dude, he agreed!" he said as soon as Chen picked up the call.

'Yeah, they're right. I need to move on. Eun probably have a new boyfriend by now. She is not the type to dwell in the pass like i did. I am such a stupid and selfish guy. I initiated the break up first and now i wanted to claim her back. You cannot do that Kim Jongin. You need to respect her life' Jongin monologue.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Eun pulled her luggage towards the checked in counter. She and Steph decided to go on a trip to Jeju. After the deep talking session they had last week, Steph suggested her to move on since there is no use on dwelling for the past. Hence, here she is at Gimpo Airport, ready to start her new life. She is so glad that she have a very understanding friend that will help her. She sat on a chair after finished check in her luggage while waiting for Steph to go to toilet.

"Eun? Is that you?" Someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around to find Jinyoung, a guy that she met during her 3 months training in London. However, he was sent to different branch so they have not meet since then. "Jinyoung! Glad to see you again," Eun smiled.

"I knew it is you. How are you doing? I never thought we could meet again. Going for holiday?"

"I am fine, thank you. Yeh, i am going for holiday to Jeju with my bestfriend. What about you?"

"Hey, same! I am going to Jeju too. I am visiting my parents. They settled down there after their retirement. My mom always want to live in Jeju. Guess my father made it happen," Jinyoung smiled.

"Eun!" Steph called her. "Oh i am sorry for interupting" Steph apologised after she saw Jinyoung. "I am Stephanie, Eun's friend," She smiled.

"I am Jinyoung. Jung Jinyoung. Eun's collegue. Seems like you guys are heading to departure gate. We can go together if you dont mind since i am going to the same direction," said Jinyoung.

"Sure! Do you mind Steph?" Eun asked. "Yeh, i am fine with it. Let’s go!" Steph replied gladly.

The three of them sit at their respective seat in the plane. Jinyoung's seat was far from them. Steph nudged her friend "I did not know you had a guy friend from London. You did not tell me about him," She smirked. "He seems like a nice guy,"

"We just met during the training. That's it. There is nothing to talk about," Eun said. "He is indeed a nice guy. Do you want me to set him up with you?" she joked.

"Yahh! Do you want me to become a bad , cheating my boyfriend?" she slapped Eun's hand. "I think you need to set yourself up with him,"

"Well, we will see how," Eun replied nonchalantly. Steph looked at her. "Is that mean you are ready to open your heart now??” Eun just smiled and ignored her question. She honestly not sure if she is truly ready to open her heart for a new person. It is not like she can forget about Jongin completely, but she can’t keep on thinking about him either. However she cannot keep on making people around her wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter