Chapter 3

Erase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

  Jongin woke up and he feels like dying. His head hurt so badly. It felt like someone just placed a heavy load on his head. He and his friends drank until they all passed out. Luckily they decided to do that in their hotel room or they will end sleeping on the streets if they drink at the bar. He went towards the small fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. He gulped down all the water to relieve his hangover. He saw Suho and Chen walked towards the fridge. Chanyeol and Sehun were still sleeping. They remained silent since everyone are still in their hangover mood. Suddenly Sehun woke up and ran towards the toilet. They could heard him throw out. Suho gave Jongin a bottle of water and motioned him to give it to Sehun. Jongin just obeyed and went towards the toilet.

“You should drink too much. You are not good at handling your hangover,” Jongin passed the bottle to Sehun who just wash his mouth. “You guys made me do so,” Sehun answered. Jongin laughed a bit. Well, it was true since he lost almost all the games and need to drink for the punishment. “I’ll get you the hangover drink,” Jongin said.

  The four of them went for lunch as their stomach need some foods to fill in. They decided to get a hangover soup at a restaurant nearby. Everyone was chatting happily except for Jongin. He could not stop thinking about what he saw yesterday. ‘She looked so happy’ he sighed. It hurt him a lot that he’s not the one who make her smile anymore. He wished that he could go back to the time where he and she were happily together. They used to joke around a lot. He loves to tickle her and he knew the right spot to tickle. He missed having her in his arm. Her petite body that fit perfectly in his arm. Her orangey scent. Her angelic voice every time she wake him up in the morning. That sweet morning kisses, he missed that. He regretted saying those three words. If he did not initiated it, would they be happily together now?

“Kai?” Suho interrupted his thought. Jongin looked at him. “Are you alright? Still having a bad hangover?” Suho asked as he saw Jongin kept on rubbing his temple.

“Erm yeh...a bit...” he lied. In fact, he’s sober enough after he drank that hangover tonic. “Right on the time when I feel like dying,” he continued as the waitress served their hangover meals.

“Guys, let’s go the beach today. I feel like swimming today,” said Sehun.

“Yeh let’s do that. It’s a nice weather to be outside today,” Suho agreed.

              *****************************************************************************

  The sun blazed on the beach. Everyone enjoying their time. There’s a lot of people enjoying their moment at the beach. Suho, Chen and Chanyeol enjoy playing in the sea. Jongin just sat on the beach, enjoying the scenery. He does not feel like entering the sea. He laughed watching his friends doing silly things. He looked around trying to find if she’s here. However there’s no traces of her. “She does not really enjoy being at the beach,” he just remembered.  Eun is not good at swimming. Thus, she does not favour being in the water. When they first dated, Jongin did not know that. He threw her into the water for fun. He thought that she’s joking around, trying to scare him that she’s about to drown. Turned out it was true. She got upset the whole day and Jongin need to beg for her forgiveness for bloody 100 times. At last she forgive him because he bought her a Vanilla ice cream. Jongin laughed remembering the funny incident.

“Watch out!” Suddenly a ball hit Jongin’s forehead and he fell down.

“Arghh!” He groaned and put his hand on his forehead. He looked up and saw a woman running towards him.

“I’m so sorry. Are you alright?” That woman felt guilty. She offered him her hand to stand up.

“Yeh I’m fine,” Jongin stood up by himself. It hurt so bad actually. He then picked up the ball for her. “Here” he said.

“Thank you…Oh no!” The woman screamed. “There’s blood. Oh no what should I do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter