Chapter 4

Erase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun and Stephanie were waiting for Jinyoung to come pick them up at the hotel to go to the airport. They were a bit early from the promised time since Eun could not sleep well so she woke up early and packed the stuff earlier. She still thinking about what she should do when she saw Jinyoung. She wanted to give Jinyoung a chance since she could saw in his eyes how sincere he was but at the same time she’s afraid that she would hurt him with her messy feelings towards Jongin.  How one man named Kim Jongin could messed up her whole world even they had broken up year ago. Just what kind of sorcery is this? Right at that time, Jongin and his friends appeared from their side. They were about to go to airport as well. All of them stopped since their eyes met with the two girls. Eun cursed herself for looking at him. None of them utter a word.

“Hi Eun, hi Stephanie! It’s been ages since I saw you guys!” Chanyeol tried to break the silence by greeting them first.

“Oh..hey! How have you been guys?” Stephanie answered him awkwardly. “I am guessing that you guys are heading to the airport?” she asked, trying not to look awkward.

“Yeh we are. Do you guys wanna join us? We have spaces for you in the car,” Jongin nudged Chanyeol as soon as he offered the girls to join them. He mouthed ‘Do you have a death wish?’

“Err..Thanks Chanyeol for the offer but someone will pick us up. You guys don’t have to worry” Stephanie refused the offer politely.

“Eun! Stephanie!” Jinyoung called from far while running lightly towards them. “Sorry guys I am a bit late. My father need some help,” Jinyoung then realised he’s interrupting their conversations with other people. “Oh, am I interrupting? I am sorry, I was in a rush I didn’t realise it. I apologised for my rudeness,” He bowed to the guys.

“Oh, it’s fine.” Chen answered. “I think it’s time for us to go since your…friend is here,” Chen’s tone sounds more like a question than a statement.

“I should introduce to you guys” Stephanie said. “Jinyoung, they are our college friends. Chanyeol, Jongin, Suho, Sehun and Chen. Guys, this is Jinyoung, our...”

“Boyfriend! He’s my boyfriend,” Eun suddenly interrupted Stephanie. All eyes on her now. They were shocked by her sudden confession especially Jinyoung, Stephanie and Jongin. Jinyoung looked at Eun, so she could somehow enlighten him.

“I see. You guys suited each other. I could feel it” Chanyeol uttered some rubbish answer. Suho nudged him. “I am guessing we should leave now or we will miss the flight. It’s nice to meet you guys and…”Chanyeol looked at Jinyoung trying to remember his name again since he was too shocked with the news that he forgot his name.

“It’s Jinyoung,” Eun helped him remember it.

“Oh yes, Jinyoung. Sorry, I am such a forgetful person. Alright, see ya!” Chanyeol waved and left with the others. They’re trying to leave as soon as possible to avoid more awkwardness.

         ********************************************************************************

                Jinyoung walked back and forth. He sat down and then got up again from the bench. He just could not digest what he just heard. He pinched his cheek. “Ouch!” he winced. He then looked at Eun.

“So…are you telling me that you accepted me?” Jinyoung asked, trying to confirm it from Eun.

Eun sighed and smiled. His action amused her a bit. ‘Maybe I made a right decision of choosing him’. “Yes, Jung Jinyoung. I accept you and your feelings towards me” she knew that her decision might be a bit reckless and too rush but she did not regret it. The moment her eyes met with Jongin, she knew that if she do not do anything to forget him, he will hunt her for the rest of her life. Her heart need to stop beating for him. “I hope you can give me some times to love you, if you don’t mind. I…I am having a bit hard time after my last break up. I hope you can understand me and give me a chance of time to love you” she looked at him, feeling a bit shame. It is shameful to ask Jinyoung that. She knew it might hurt him but at least she’s being honest with him.

Jinyoung smiled. “Why would you asked me that? It is enough that you accepted me and my love for you. I could not ask you more than that. Don’t worry Eun, I can wait until your heart fully accept me”

Eun eyes suddenly felt teary. How can he be so kind to her? She felt like she’s the cruellest heart criminal but Jinyoung still accepted and willing to wait for her. She could not stop her tears from falling down her cheeks. “I’m sorry,” She looked down, trying to hide her tears.

“Eun, look at me,” Jinyoung cupped her cheek looked at her eyes. “Don’t cry and don’t apologise to me. You did nothing wrong to apologise to me,” he wiped her tears with both his thumbs. He then pulled her into a hug. “It’s fine Eun. You don’t have to be sorry. I will love you for whatever it is,” Eun just stand still and let him hugged her. Her tears fell down more.

             ***************************************************************************

                It has been a month since Jongin saw Eun at Jeju. Her words still ringing in his ear ‘He’s my boyfriend’. He sat down on his office chair. He looked at the ceiling and spin the chair slowly. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter