Chapter 1

Erase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Let's break up". Finally, the three words that he had been hesitating to say, blurted out. Kim Jongin put down the fork and knife and looked up to see her reaction. He was worried that it will hurt her but they had grew apart for the past few months. There's no sparks in their love life anymore. There is no hate in this situation. He did not hate her nor despise her but he could not continue this relationship anymore. Everyday is the same. They wake up, say good morning to each other and get ready for their work. Sometimes they sleep at their respective house. They did not live together, but sometimes they sleep at each other's house just like normal couple do.

  Eun finished chewing the food, she knew this day will come. She could sensed it too that their relationship seems like it going to meet its dead end. She does not know what has gone wrong but she did not hate him. "Yeah, lets do that," she replied while looking at him. Jongin tried to find any dissapointment in her face, but he could not. She looked so calm. He sighed, "I am sorry Eun, i did not mean to hurt you and i dont hate you. It's just that.." "I know..", Eun cut his words. "I dont blame you for everything that happen. I think we are both at faults. I dont hate you either. I was thinking the same too, that we should end this relationship,". They both looked at each other and stay silent.

  The way home was dead silent. Jongin drove the car silently. Eun just looked at outside the car's window. Jongin was relieved that it did not hurt her, at least. It took him a lot of courage to say those words. They both reached Eun's house. "Thanks for the ride". Eun unbuckled her seatbelt. "I will pack my things that i left in your house this weekend," She then opened the door. "It's fine, i will send it to your house and get my things here too," Jongin replied. "Okay.i'll see you this weekend then" She got out from the car. Jongin watched as got out and closed door. She turned to him and bowed. She then continued to walk towards her house. Jongin just watched until she disappeared from his sight. "i'm sorry Eun. I really mean it. But i think this is the best for both of us" With that he drove away.

                                                               ********************************************************************************************************************************

*One year later*

  It was a sunny day. The wind blew nicely. Everyone was enjoying the sun near the Hangang River. Eun was walking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter