She's Sassy

Playboy Academy

WHAT IS UP MY READERS? I AM FINALLY UPDATING THIS CAUSE I AM SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON, YOU KNOW HOW I DO. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING.

 

 

CHAPTER FOUR- SHE'S SASSY

 

LATER THAT DAY IN THE CAFETERIA (NORMAL POV):

 

 

''When are we going to meet a girl for us?'' Youngmin complained.

 

Donghyun chuckled. Youngmin was such a whiner sometimes.

 

The smile was wiped off of Donghyuns' face when some kid spilled his drink on Donghyun's shirt.

 

''What is your problem loser? You can't even watch where you walk? I thought nerds were supposed to be smart? Clearly you don't even have some common sense!'' Donghyun yelled.

 

The entire cafeteria starting staring at their table. The poor kid was terrified. Donghyun stood up and grabbed the kid by his collar.

 

''Are you going to clean my shirt or not?'' Donghyun smirked.

 

Suddenly a tray full of food was dropped on Donghyuns' head. The terrified student took the opportunity to run away. Donghyuns' eyes widened and he turned around to see the hottest girl he had ever seen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Holding a now empty cafeteria tray. She was wearing a glare and frown on her face.

 

''What is your problem? It's not like he meant to. I however, did mean to. Why don't you teach me a lesson you jerk? This is my first day here and I can already tell, I won't like it here,'' She continued to glare until she finally put her tray away and walked out of the cafeteria.

 

Donghyun started to laugh. The others looked at him like he had lost his mind. Donghyuns' laughter stopped and he smirked.

 

''She's going to be all mine boys.''

 

The boys smirked and shook their heads.

 

''Her? Bro really?'' Minwoo smirked.

 

''She's sassy,'' Donghyun stated simply.

 

 

 

-TaylorRandi17-