I Like Them Smart

Playboy Academy

HELLO! I'M SO EXCITED TO FINISH THIS STORY! I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR IT! COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE :)

 

 

CHAPTER THREE-I LIKE THEM SMART

 

 

(NORMAL POV):

 

 

''Seems Kwangmin has found his pick,'' Youngmin smirked.

 

Kwangmin smirked back.

 

''She is feminine, pretty, and with a beautiful smile, she's a triple threat in my book,'' Kwangmin chuckled.

 

The guys laughed until someone ran into Jeongmin and knocked him onto the ground.

 

''I am so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going! I was well uh I was reading...I'm so sorry!'' A soft feminine voice explained nervously.

 

Jeongmin looked up ready to tell her off when he saw her cute little Japanese face behind her big glasses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was just what he liked. Smart. He smirked.

 

''Don't worry about it. I understand. I'm Lee Jeongmin and you are?'' He asked.

 

''Oh! I'm Yuki Yamazaki. Today is my first day here,'' She smiled.

 

''Well then, I look forward to seeing more of you Yuki-ah,'' He smirked.

 

She nodded and walked past the boys. The boys smirked at Jeongmin.

 

''Her? Really bro?'' Minwoo asked.

 

''I like them smart,'' Jeongmin smirked when she turned back around and smiled at him. He smiled and waved back.

 

''...So I can prove to them how dumb they really are when I take what I want and dump them,'' He smiled sadisticly.

 

 

-TaylorRandi17-