My Name Is Park Ha Ni. And You Are?

Playboy Academy

WHAT IT DO? IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED THIS YES I KNOW BUT ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL^^ I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY SENIOR YEAR NEXT YEAR. I FEEL LIKE SUCH A BIG GIRL^^ LOL I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING.

 

 

CHAPTER TWO-MY NAME IS PARK HA NI. AND YOU ARE?

 

 

(NORMAL POV):

 

 

''Did you see how cute she was?'' Minwoo asked.

 

''She was very cute but I like the confident girls,'' Youngmin replied with a smirk.

 

''I hope the other girls are just as cute,'' Jeongmin smirked back.

 

The other guys nodded. Kwangmin wasn't paying attention to anything until something ran into him.

 

''I am so sorry. I didn't want to be late on my first day. My name is Park Ha Ni. And you are?''

 

Kwangmin looked up at the owner of the beautiful voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His mouth opened wide and his throat suddenly felt dry. He quickly stood on his feet and held out his hand.

 

''Jo Kwangmin,'' He told her.

 

She smiled a gorgeous smile and shook his hand.

 

''It's very nice to meet you Jo Kwangmin-ssi"

 

They both stood there staring at eachother and smiling. The guys smirked at them.

 

 

 

I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT^^ PLEASE COMMENT, SUSCRIBE, AND FRIEND:)

 

-TaylorRandi-