Minwoo's New Conquest

Playboy Academy

HI CUTE AND PRETTY PEOPLE :) I AM SO SORRY TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN UPDATE BUT SCHOOL HAS REALLY GOT ME STRESSED OUT T.T EVEN NOW I HAVE TO DO A PROJECT THIS WEEKEND THAT IS DUE ON MONDAY BUT PLEASE ENJOY THE FIRST CHAPTER AND ALSO I'M GONNA TRY AND UPDATE SOME OTHER STORIES THIS WEEKEND IF I HAVE TIME PLEASE ENJOY :)

 

 

CHAPTER ONE-MINWOO'S NEW CONQUEST

 

 

THE GYM OF SCHOOL OF PERFORMING ARTS SEOUL (NORMAL POV):

 

 

''I'm so tired of all these easy girls,'' Jo Youngmin complained.

 

''I want a cute girl with a challenge,'' No Minwoo pouted.

 

''Did you guys hear we're getting six new FEMALE students,'' Jo Kwangmin smirked.

 

''Really? Are they cute?'' Minwoo asked excitedly.

 

''I don't know. I didn't even get their names,'' Kwangmin sighed disappointedly.

 

''Well then. Let's go find out,'' Lee Jeongmin smirked and stood up.

 

The others followed suit and walked towards the Principal's Office. As they were walking around the corner Minwoo bumped into someone.

 

''Yah! Can't you watch where you walk? Aish!'' Minwoo pouted and opened his eyes.

 

His eyes widened at the site before him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''I'm very sorry I wasn't paying attention!''

 

The adorable girl bowed repeatedly and then started biting her ring finger looking down towards the ground like she was afraid he would yell at her again. Minwoo smirked. He put his finger under her chin so she would look him in the eyes. She blushed.

 

''You're new aren't you?'' Minwoo asked.

 

She nodded while still blushing.

 

''I am Um Mae Ri. First year student,'' She introduced herself.

 

'Cute name for an adorable girl.' He thought to himself.

 

He removed his finger and handed her, her bag that she had dropped. She smiled shyly and bowed.

 

''You're very cute,'' He smirked again.

 

''Ex-Excuse me?!'' She squealed.

 

Minwoo chuckled.

 

''I have plans for you,'' He decided.

 

She looked at him confused. He kissed her cheek and walked away with the others. She blushed madly and started biting her finger again.

 

'What did he mean by 'Plans'?' She wondered.

 

She had no idea what kind of heartbreak she was  in store for.

 

 

SO I DECIDED TO INTRODUCE THE CHARACTERS ONE BY ONE. I HOPE THAT'S OKAY. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE^^

 

 

-TaylorRandi17-