Chapter 8. Did I just saw him?

Why did you KISSED me?

 

 

 

Its dinner time in the whole Haengbok Media population XD

 

We all went to the cafeteria and pick our own food. Since I am new, my roommates, Tia, Sohee eonnie, and Bomi told me the rules in the cafeteria. Like, we need to fall in line and don't dare to complain because of the food. They have some mandoo (dumplings) and bulgogi for the night.

"Aish. They cooked my family." Sohee muttered and glared at the mandoos. "Poor them." Then she pouted which causes us to giggle.

"Ah eonnie, if you pity them then don't eat them." Bomi patted her back while me and Tia just agreed.

"Guess I'll be eating Bulgogi for the whole night." Sohee eonnie sighed.

 

Tia found a good spot for us. Its good for 10 people though. So there's no doubt that others may ask if they can sit with us. We just agreed anyway.

"How's the training session so far Moyeon eonnie?" Tia asked me as soon as I took my first bite of my food.

"Its... deadly.." I said with no emotions. Nichkhun's right. It IS deadly. Good thing I'm not great in cursing so, I really didn't curse at all.

"I know right? Anyway, you will improve a lot even though its like that." Tia tried to cheer me up.

"Yea. And you will learn a lot of things too and be confident with yourself." Bomi winked at me.

"Well.. I guess so.. I'm very happy that I got accepted so I'll work hard." I smiled at them.

"That's the spirit eonnie!" Tia cheered and we just giggled.

 

Groups are going in and out of the cafeteria. I observe some of them. Well, I need it since I'll be with them for a month. Me, Tia, Bomi, and Sohee eonnie just talked about the dancing, singing, acting and also about the speaking lessons or trainings that we have. We have different schedules so we have a lot to talk about.

 

A group of guys entered the cafeteria. The orange haired guy, Byunghyun, is there! He has a group of friends? What am I thinking? Of course he have. I gaze at them and there were six of the. A Dino like guy, a guy who's like a kid, a guy who has a lips like Angelina Jolie's, a tall guy and Byungyun. But someone's behind him, I narrowed my eyes to see clearly who it was...

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHUNJI? What is he doing here?

 

"Hey eonnie, who are you looking at?" Tia noticed me looking at the 6 guys and he followed my gaze.

"Ah. Looks like she just saw Teen Top." Bomi uninterestedly said.

"Eh? Teen Top? There's a lot of groups that were formed recently." Sohee eonnie just scratched her head.

"I didn't know that L.Joe oppa and Chunji oppa dyed their hair." Tia said while her spoon is on her lips.

"Well they always change their hair colors." Bomi just chuckled and continued eating.

I finished the mandoos and when I'm done with it, I noticed Sohee eonnie glaring at me.

"You didn't just ate my family, did you?"

"I-I'm sorry eonnie.." But she just glares at me! D:

"But eonnie its so tasty I can't help but to eat it." I pouted.

"Ah. Ara ara~ I can't help it. We're just too yummy." She just shrug and finished her food.

I just giggled because Sohee eonnie is just so cute! I glanced to the 6 guys and there's him. Looking at me.

Since its just a glanced, I didn't look at their direction again. I tried to hide myself by talking to my girls.

 

I just wished he didn't realize that its me, Moyeon. He's ex-love. Er, I don't know. Let's just say I'm an ex-friend.