Chapter 6

Why did you KISSED me?

 

“So, that’s all for now and please proceed to your room numbers okay? You can leave all your stuffs there. It’s somewhere behind your acceptance letter. Please check it and, have a good day! Class dismissed”
 
 
I checked my acceptance letter and found a room number on the top right corner of it, it says, “3-010”
 
 
“Men, the girls are separated from the guys again.” Khun sighed.
 
 
“Why? Is it that bad?” I asked, curious.
 
 
“Sometimes. You know, if you’re always with the guys, you’ll always find it boring sometime. You need to socialize you know.”
 
 
“Well.. I’m sure we’ll meet during the training sessions.” 
 
 
“Of course. So, see you around?” He smiled.
 
 
“Yea. See you around, Khun.”
 
 
I proceed to the dorm building of Haengbok Media. As I say, it’s freaking big. It has the Dance building, where in you can learn the different types of dancing. The Vocal’s Corner, it is a building. But they just wanted to name it like that. Hehehe.
 
 
So now I’m at the dorm building of Haengbok Media. They say, the 2nd floor is where the teachers or trainers are staying. Girls will be from 3rd floor to the 5th floor. And guys are from the 6th floor up to the 10th floor. And the other relaxing stuffs will be from the 11th floor to the 15th floor. Like, they have a bar, a parlor or salon, Jacuzzi and a pool! They even have a movie theater! I love this soo much~ It feels like paradise 
 
 
“So what does 3-010 means?” I muttered.
 
 
“That’s on the 3rd floor, room # 10.” A guy told me.
 
 
I looked around and saw the orange haired guy. He smirked at me and walked ahead.
 
 
“Uhm, thanks.” I told him, well I hope he heard me.
 
 
But he just waved his hand with an O.K sign. Oh, glad he heard me.
 
 
I used the stairs, I don’t know.. I fell like using it. And when I reached the 3rd floor, I immediately looked for Room # 10.
 
 
I knocked on the door and someone open it for me, “Oh! Glad that we’re complete now. Come in! Come in!” She says as she helped me with my things.
 
 
“Thank you.” Were the only words that I said..
 
 
“Is she here already?” A girl yelled.
 
 
It’s a decent room. It has 2 bunk beds on the right side, a sofa, a table and a refrigerator. There’s also a water dispense beside the door. Oh, there’s the bathroom and the left side of the room. And there’s also 2 cabinet’s per end of the room.
 
 
I waved at them and say, “Anyeong haseyo! Moyeon-imnida. Hope we’ll get well and please take good care of me.” I smiled to them.
 
 
“Moyeon eonnie! Hi! Tia here.” She waved her hand. She’s on the bed, Indian sitting and watching the girl, who yelled, fix her clothes in the cabinet.
 
 
“Oh. I’m sorry for the yelling.” The mandoo girl said as she stands up and dusts her pants.
 
 
“I’m Sohee by the way.” She smiled at me.
 
 
“And I’m Bomi!” The girl who helped me grinned at me and pointed to my bed, “You’ll sleep there.” She pointed at the bunk bed which is near the door. Ah, it’s a relief that they gave me the lower part of the bed.
 
"Am I the oldest here?" Sohee pouted.
 
"I thinks so eonnie." Tia answered.
 
"Hahaha! oldie!" Bomi .
 
Sohee just shot her a glare and all of us giggled.
 
New friends, yey! :)
 
 
 
 
_