Chapter 7. Push Ups

Why did you KISSED me?

 

"Moyeon~ah!" someone shouted from behind. I turn around and see Nichkhun waving at me.
 
"Hi Khun! Great to see you again." I smiled at him. Its really great to see him again. Even though I'm more looking forward to see another guy. Aish, forget what I'm saying. Don't mind me.

"So? Ready to train?" He asked me with his white teeth flashing on me. I kinda stared in awe. To be honest, Nichkhun is really handsome.  I wonder, maybe some girls are already jealous of me since Khun is always around me.

"Of course. Moyeon is always ready." I stick out my tongue at him.

He chuckled and teased me, "Well, don't curse later if the training already started. Its deadly, I swear."

"I am not scared. Don't you know I'm strong?"

"You? Strong?" He looked at me jokingly from head to toe.

I snorted and show him my invisible big biceps, "Moyeon's strong so no need to be worried."

He just ended up pinching my cheeks.

 

 

After some minutes, our Teacher or Trainor, as what they are called, already came in. He greeted us and gave us an intro. He also started discussing about Dancing.

We will have a Recital at the end of the workshop. So we need to prepare and practice the cheography and also the song that they will provide for us to sing. We will be formed in groups though. I am looking forward for it.

 

 

Just then, an orange haired guy entered the practice room. Sweats are all over his face, and he's panting that he ended up touching his knee. After a big deep breathe, he stood up straight, flipped his orange hair and bowed to our teacher.

 

 

"Anyeong Haseyo. Sorry if I'm late."

"Late again, L.Joe? You know the consequences right?" The teacher smirked.

Wait, what L.Joe? I thought he's Byunghun?

Byunghun sigh and whined, "Bwoh!? Aish. Don't tell me you didn't change the rules!"

"Go there at the corner and do your job." The teacher shoo-ed him and Byunghun just gave him an annoyed look.

 

"Push ups. I at this." He muttered. He lowered his head. I guess he really hates push ups.

"Good Luck L.Joe" Nichkhun .

Byunghun just rolled his eyes at him.

 

"I know he'll do well even he hates it." Nichkhun suddenly said.

I tilted my head, "I don't get it. Why does he hate it?"

"He needs to do 50 push ups, silly." Nichkhun pinched my nose.

I was like, "WHAT? THAT'S HURTFUL!" But I just ended up nodding and continue training while taking glimpses at Byunghun. Poor Byunghun. His sweat is running all over his body. 

 

So we have a 10 minute break. And Byunghun is at his 35th push up. I bought some water and decided to also bought one for Byunghun. 

Walking to the training room, I passed by some other rooms too. They are also training but a different kind of dance. Everyone is great. I guess they're the old trainees.

I peeped a little and watched them. Something catched my attention, a guy. Ani, this can't be. I rested my back on the door and shook me head, "I'm just tired that's all." I thought and walked to our training room.

When I came back, Byunghun is having his break too. He's stretching his arms, I guess its hurting by now. 

 

I walked to him and put the bottled water infront of him, "Here, have some water." I smiled and quickly walked away. His gaze followed me but I entered the restrooms because I can't handle it! For God's sake I am blushing! Why am I blushing!? I went inside a cubicle and hit my cheeks again and again, "Ah. What is this feeling? Eottohke? -pouts-" I whispered to myself.

 

=========================================================

 

thanks to

⊰⊹✿ ℰterηal ℱaﬡtαsies ℙost℮r Sℌoρ ✿⊹⊱[OPEN]

for the cute poster :D

 

 

 

_