Chapter 3. Meet Chunji

Why did you KISSED me?

If you give me a chance I can show you that I really like you.

You know that I don't like courtships.

I'm gonna make you love me ;)

Good Luck.

 

Meet Chunji, my ex-love.

He's kind & gentleman. He's also very understanding & thoughtful that makes him passed my Ideal Guy recquirements. He likes sports like Baseball & Table Tennis. He's very nice & humorous that I don't feel bored when I'm with him.

 

I don't like falling inlove. Because I know love hurts. But he insists. Why don't we give it a try, right?

 

He always accompany me & walk me home after school. He calls me every night before we sleep. We helped each other in different things. We trust each other more than we trust our friends.

 

"Can I sleep here?"

My door opened and I saw a peeping L with a basketball ball in his right hand.

"Wae?"

"Hyungs are obsess with their hairs again," he frowned. "I feel out of place since I'm the only 1 who has a normal hair among them." He lay down beside me.

" for you having bunk beds with them." I mehrong-ed

He just gave me a look and play with the ball.

"Are they trying new hair colors again?" He just shurgged and toss the ball up and down on the air.

That's the ball Chunji gave to him.

 

"I envy you for having your own bedroom."

I just chuckled.

 

 

As I said, Chunji is very kind and he really got the moves to make a girl fan inlove to him.

He's expert in courtshipa as I can see. He caught my heart without me knowing..

 

It all started when we became partners in a school dance. We're both in the same batch. So as the moment we hold each others hand.

I knew something is up.

 

He asked my number from someone and that's we're it all began.

He made promises and I'm a fool that I believed that.

Others thought we're in a relationship already but no, I didn't gave in on his charms. Even though I already learned to love him, I'm still careful because I'm so scared to be hurt.

So after the sweet text messages, sweet times, sweet stuffs, sweet talks, the scariest moment happened.

He stopped. And left me with a broken heart.

Why did he stop? Because he said he's confuse with his feelings for me.

I say, "You'll not be confuse with your feelings for me if you really love me..."

Thats the end of the story of us..

 

L oppa caught me staring at the ball. He coughed & say, "You remember him again?"

I just nodded & tears started to form in my eyes. The thought of him makes me cry.

"I missed playing basketball with him & my bestfriend."

I looked at him and responded, "Eh? Others don't want to play with you so you always play with them?" I joked.

Even though I'm in the verge of breakdown, I'm a strong girl that I always smile even it hurts inside.

"Yah.. It doesn't mean that even if I'm an Ice Prince I don't have any friends."

"Oh.. So you HAVE some..?" I sarcastically asked.

"Of course, I do have some."

 

After Chunji left me.. I told myself to move on & let go..

Its been half of the year already.. And I'm still on the process of letting go & moving on.

Forgive and forget. But every time I see him, my chest tightens and I feel like I'm gonna cry.

So, I auditioned for training so that I'll be busy and my mind is occupied to forget him.

 

"Stop thinking about him already, Moyenie~ He's not worth thinking for.." L oppa muttered to me while he stoke my hair..

"First love really never dies.." I sighed.

He just rolled his eyes on me, "Kaja.. Let's sleep.."