Pure Madness

You're My Haven in This World of Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Pure Madness

Eight days after their small and quite invasive conversation, Taeyeon was left their all alone, starving, thirsty and most of all wanting freedom from the despicable and abominable man who left her there.

 

She was still tied to the chair with the same clothes that she wants to rip apart so badly because of how much uncomfortable it is on her. Her wrists and ankles were heavily bruised from the ropes that left quite an ungly reddish pink marks around them. Her hair that she hasn’t washed in a while due to the circumstances she’s in, was greasy, unbrushed and rough to the touch.

 

Everything about her right now physically, displeased and sickened her. But what outraged her the most was her inability to do anything about her situation. The lack of mentality and strength within her that could possibly and likely help her.

 

Having not eaten for days, physically and emotionally, she was a lot even more weak and exhausted.

 

She chuckled at herself sardonically as she looks down at her lap.

 

Right then, the door creaked open. She already knew who it was and didn’t bother to look up. Her energy and effort will just go to waste on a man she wants to hurt so badly.

 

G-Dragon studied Taeyeon who wasn’t moving at all despite her being tied up. He had in his hands was a plastic bag full of food for him to eat mostly, and the leftovers will be for her. He needed her alive.

 

He crouched down in front of her and looked at her face closely, placing the plastic bag beside him. Her eyes were closed, her skin was even more paler than before. She gotten skinnier. He was actually afraid that she might break and fall if he lays his hands on her, of just how fragile she looked.

 

He went behind her and untied her hands. Her arms fell down to her sides and then he went back and crouched down in front of her again to untie her feet.

 

He at least wanted to give her a bit of freedom, knowing that she can’t escape from this place. Especially without any directions as to where to go.

 

He looked up to check up on her face again but this time his brown eyes were greeted by a pair of fiery dark brown eyes.

 

He was too engaged with her eyes that what he didn’t see coming was a pale and small fist that made quite a hit on his left cheek, making him stumble down.

 

Now, without any restraints, she stood up wobbly on her feet and grabbed the chair and threw it to G-Dragon. She then made a run towards the door and ran out. She tried her very best in running as fast and as far away as possible from him. She doesn’t know where she’s at or where she was heading. She didn’t waste anytime and couldn’t careless about her dress.

 

Coast redwood trees surrounded her and millions and millions of scarlet, orange and red leaves rustled under her feet as she ran. Much to her dismay, the scenery was endless. She couldn’t see any roads in which ever direction she looks at. But she just kept on running even her chest was burning and she will keep on running until her lungs and feet give out.

 

She wasn’t athletic and she especially wasn’t a runner. She knew it would come fast, when she couldn’t take the excruciating pain coming from her chest. She needed to stop and that’s what she grudgingly did. She was coughing so badly.

 

A few moments had passed and she recovered and caught her breath back and was ready run again. She straightened her back and was about to take another step when she heard a gun shot that was farly close to her right.

 

A shiver ran down her spine. He was close.

 

“That was quite a stunt you pulled.” Exasperation evident from the sound of his voice. He slowly closed in on the distance seprating him from Taeyeon. “If you were somebody else, you’d best expect you’re down on the ground right now, bleeding.”

 

“Why didn’t you? I’m anybody,” Taeyeon inserted, still rooted on her spot. “It would’ve done you great.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter