Impatience

You're My Haven in This World of Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Impatience

 

Back in the Grand Hyatt Hotel

 

Sir Kwon’s men had managed to fled from the building, away from their two enemies and made sure to split up in different cars and went their separate ways, so that it’ll make it harder and longer for Kim Seung Jeon to track them down. As planned by Sir Kwon.

 

While Seung Jeon himself, was fuming at not just everyone he found useless in the building but at himself as well.

 

His men was later informed and arrived at the room quite a bit late.

 

“What the are you doing! Follow them! And kill every last one of them!” Seung Jeon yelled across the room as soon as his men appeared.

 

It wasn’t the first time for him and Sir Kwon who was also known as G-Dragon, to clash.

 

“Do not let this reach the ears of the media. If I see any pictures or anything related to this incident, I won’t hesitate to kill you. Do whatever you have to do. I don’t care.” Seung Jeon ordered, “dismiss everyone and clean all this up.”

 

“We’ll discuss the important matters at another day” Seung Jeon said to Baekhyun while waalking down to the exit with Jaejoong behind him.

 

Meanwhile, at a remote place in Jeollanam-do, southwest of South Korea.

 

It was past midnight. Taeyeon had just woken up from the effects of the sedative. She knew it was still late to be waking up even though she was still blindfolded. The only thing she saw was pitch darkness. No source of light anywhere. She was sitting on a chair, hands and feet tied securely. was gagged with a cloth, making her unable to talk, scream or shout. She tried to move and wriggle out of its tightness but to her dismay, she couldn’t.

 

But she had to, she wanted to.

 

She didn’t know where she was. She doesn’t even know if someone will come and get her. Wherever she was, the place was really cold and her dress didn’t help. The material of the dress was itchy to her skin and in addition, it didn’t warm her up. It was just so uncomfortable for her at this moment.

 

Right at that moment, she heard a door creaked open. She went still and held her breath in as footsteps gotten closer and louder.

 

“Your father was quite rude, you know. Not inviting us to your party” She recognized that voice. It was from the man who she last saw before darkness consumed her. “It would’ve been better if he got everyone to witness his precious daughter finally getting married. Even better, everyone could finally see who his daughter was, after what? Keeping her hidden for most of her life.”

 

Taeyeon wasn’t really listening to his blabbering and wanted to tell him to shut the hell up and untie her. Her mind was consumed with a lot of questions.

 

G-Dragon walked up to her and rougly pulled off Taeyeon’s gag so she could speak.

 

“Tell me have you guys ed?”

 

Taeyeon didn’t answer.

 

“Have you guys ed!?” Yelling the words this time.

 

It’s what ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter