Unwanted Presence

You're My Haven in This World of Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Unwanted Presence

 

Few weeks prior to the event,

 

“Sir we’ve managed to gather some intel about the Kim’s and you were right.” A voice declared, coming from a man of no importance.

 

“They are planning to hold an event and there are two main things we’ve got out. One is that it will only involve the Kim and Byun family, meaning they’re also the only ones invited.” The man inhaled, hinting of running out of breath, he then proceeded. “The other news is that Kim Seung Jeon’s daughter is to be married to the leader of the Byun family, Baekhyun.”

 

Although the man wasn’t finished talking, he waited for a response, the only thing he got was a daunting silence in a room that was dimly lit.

 

“So they’ll announce their engagement or wedding at the event. Judging by the expected guests, it’s a private event.” The man he’s been waiting for to speak finally spoke, “And have you guys found where the event will be held at?”

 

“Yes, they will hold the event at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, three weeks from now,” the man answered.

 

“Study the building and its floor plan. He won’t hold an event unguarded and then we’ll get ourselves ready for a grand yet unexpected entrance. Besides all those things, it’s pretty obvious and straightforward as to what they’re going to do with the marriage.”

 

“Will do, Sir Kwon.”

 

The man known as Sir Kwon, swivelled his chair that had his back to the guy the whole time and looked at him straight on. His face devoid of any emotions.

 

“And have you looked into his daughter? What she looks like?” Sir Kwon asked.

 

“We couldn’t get a hold of any pictures of her nor any descriptions that could pinpoint to her.” The man lowered his head with shame, “Apologies Sir.”

 

“I don’t blame you but I did have high hopes for you guys. They erase any photos of his daughter before they even get published and the fact that she’s kept hidden from the citizens and media all throughout her life,” Sir Kwon pointed out.

 

“It’ll be easy for us anyway, family members always seat at the same table. It’ll only take us a few seconds to recognize that she’s his daughter,” Sir Kwon stated unfazed.

 

“Prepare a sniper and surround the perimeter, we’re not letting them go until we get what we want.”

 

“Understood.”

 

Present

 

“I’m quite hurt that you didn’t even invite us to this wonderful party of yours, Seung Jeon.”

 

“It’s pretty reckless of you to come here” Seung Jeon spat back.

 

“It is pretty reckless of me but I just have say that your men are lacking in training, old man.” Sir Kwon said with certainty, smirking at him.

 

“Why have you come here?” Seung Jeon asked, anger was evident with his tone of voice.

 

“To make this party better, of course” Sir Kwon shrugged his shoulder.

 

“Kill him!”

 

“Where are my men?”

 

“I told you already, you should’ve been harder on them with their training. Now they found themselves lying in a pool of blood.” Sir Kwon uttered in such a mocking voice. “I expected a lot from you old man. I didn’t think it was this easy, it almost made me laugh.”

 

The host who was standing on the stage, who was also a man of Seung Jeon, jumped off from the stage and at the same time took a gun that was tucked in his pants.

 

But he wasn’t fast enough to take aim and pull the trigger when Sir Kwon, who from the start was already prepared, shot him with such accuracy in the head. His body fell to the cold and hard floor.

 

“I advice everyone to not take another step if you want to see another day unless you want to join that guy over there. Your choice.” Sir Kwon challenged them, “Especially you, old man. Take another step and I won’t hesitate to blow your head off from a long distance.”

 

He smirked at Seung Jeon and then he looked back at his men and nodded at them, signalling them that it’s time for them to move.

 

Sir Kwon started making his way up to the front with his men following behind with their guns pointed in every direction, where Seung Jeon, Baekhyun and Jaejoong he recognizes very well and Seung Jeon’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter