Chapter 29

Electricity - Jeongcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the last day of school for everyone. The boys were ready for the last day that was only about having fun with classmates.

It's been exactly 1 month since the whole Mingyu and Wonwoo thing, and the boys seemed to feel better now. Wonwoo talked more, especially with Jeonghan. He seemed to have a really good relationship with him. He had that motherly care Wonwoo needed exactly.

"Last day and finally no school." Hoshi said happily and sat in the car.

"I really need this break." Jisoo sighed. Poor boy was finally over his exams that he studied for all night long. He deserves a vacation definetly.

"Same. I'm really tired." Hansol rubbed his eyes.

"That's what you get if you stay up talking with Seungkwan all night." Mingyu said and Hansol sent him a 'shup up' look.

"At least I have a relationship." He mocked the older.

"Should I say congrats? You're 14 in 5 years you won't even remember him." Is he in a bad mood or something? Why would he say these things?

"He is the love of my life." Hansol stated seriously.

"Remember mum? Yeah dad said she was the love of his life. Do you see her here now? No. What you have is a teenage romance that will probably fade someday." His words bitter and it hurted Hansol. Despite being with his mumber for 8 years if not more he didn't care that she left. She was not his mum after all. If she cared she would have stayed with this family.

"It's not dad's fault that she ran away. Also like move on? Jesus it has been years? She left because she didn't care." Hansol said but shut his mouth after Minghao and Seungcheol sat in the car.

"Ready?" He asked and the boys nodded.

The tension through out the whole ride was really there. Hansol didn't get how Mingyu haven't move on yet and Mingyu was shocked at how easy Hansol forgot their mother.

*

"Boo!" Hansol shouted and hugged his boyfriend.

"I'm tired and this is all your fault." He pouted.

"Sorry but I just love talking with you." He kissed his cheek.

"Too mich PDA." Mingyu said while he walked past them.

"Ignore him he woke up with left leg." Hansol mumbled.

"Anyways, I was wondering can I come over today?"

"Yeah. But I wanted to go to your house. It's much better. We have more privacy and no kids. Also your parents are chill with me being there while dad basically will give me a whole speech, about how young I am and all." Hansol ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter