Chapter 30

Electricity - Jeongcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the is wrong with you Mingyu? Do you hate me or something?" Hansol cursed after well.... Mingyu accidentally broke his phone.

"Yes, but I swear it was an accident." He said and looked at the phone with broken screen.

"HOW WILL I TALK WITH SEUNGKWAN?" He shouted and grabbed the broken thing.

"I don't know, like going to his house? Going on a date? Inviting him here?" Seungcheol said while closing the front door. He was finally home.

"Yeah but it's burning hot outside. Also here in the house too. Can we get an air conditioner?" Hansol whined.

"Gosh Hansol. You haven't done anything productive yet in the past one week, only layed in your bed or on the couch while texting with Seungkwan." He said and packed the food out that he just bought.

"I know. Can I get a new phone?" He asked and looked at him with big eyes.

"You know I would never say no." He sat down on a chair.

"Thanks. Also you look tired? Why don't you just go and sleep? Pretty sure Mingyu can cook some food.

"I'm not sleepy. Just tired and stressed. The past 2 weeks have been a hell. Our company is rising too fast which means a lot of job. I gotta do some paper works too and go in tomorrow too." He banged his head against the table.

"But tomorrow is Saturday! You have the right to relax."

"I don't want to dissapoint my company. You know I hate doing that. Also everyone is on a ing vacation and it's basically me, Tiffany and Taeyong that has time. I haven't seen any one else in days. The whole building is full of rich people but when they leave it's only three of us and the janitors. It ." He mumbled against the wooden fabric.

"Jeonghan? I haven't seen him in three weeks." He asked.

"Vacation with his family. Haven't talked with them since three weeks." He sighed missing the younger boy.

"Ugh, I can't even go one day without talking to Seungkwan. Can't imagine being away. Also why isn't he at that vacation too?" He got a bit confused.

"Because there was still school. Logic." He mumbled still sounding like he has no interest in life.

"Oh, true. Anyway you know what you and we all need? A vacation too! To LA maybe? I always wanted to visit California. Also I want to improve my english back to the way it was." He smiled.

"LA is a lot of money. Especially for all of us. Also how will I bare all 10 of y'all? I almost lost Jun at the super market some days ago."

"Please!!!! It would be good. Seungkwan and Jeonghan should come too. We have a lots of saved money I think it's enough for like two weeks." Hansol wanted this. And he always gets what he wants.

"I will think about it. It sounds great. But still."

*

Later that day the eve came and everyone was inside the house doing something except from Wonwoo. Seungcheol obviously got worried. After all of the things that happened he has reasons to be. Also Wonwoo and Mingyu hasn't been hanging out lately and it made him feel a bit afraid. Did they fight?

"Wonwoo, is everything alright."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter