Chapter 28

Electricity - Jeongcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♡  Each other's expressions are shining ♡

 

 

The morning came and everyone woke up. Mrs. Yoon was making the breakfast with her husband, while the boys were showering.

"Mingyu, Wonwoo! I didn't see you guys yesterday. Did you come home late?" She asked while making the table.

"Yeah. Our friend had some problems so we couldn't stay there." Wonwoo lied. They both covered their scars with fundation, so one could see what happened.

The others came down too. Everyone was quiet even Soonyoung.

"What's up guys? Tired? Don't be afraid it's already Thursday so it's almost the weekend." She smiled and sat down too.

"Great." Vernon mumbled.

The room was filled with tension until they all went to school.

*

Jeongcheol's pov.

Seungcheol woke up around 11 am. It was rare for him to sleep that long. Memories from last night suddenly came back. He made love to Jeonghan. He couldn't be any happier than this. Cheol realised that the boy is next to him. His back was facing him, so the older didn't waste anytime and hugged him from behind. His body pressed into to the other's. He loved this feeling so much.

"Cheollie." Jeonghan mumbled and pulled the sheets on more.

"Should we stay in bed all day, or do something?" Seungcheol whispered.

"I'm choosing the first option. I'm so damn tired." He answered not bothering to open his eyes.

"But you just slept." He kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, but remember last night? My body is still aching so maybe cuddle me and let me rest." He pulled Seungcheol's hands over his own waist.

"About last night. Should we talk about it?" Seungcheol was not letting Jeonghan rest for sure.

"What should we talk about? Like how good you are in bed, or what? Seriously let me sleep."

"No. More like what are we now? Lovers, or I'm your boyfriend?"

"I thought those things were the same." He turned around and climbed on top of Seungcheol.

"They are. But I feel like you're so much more to me. Like my soulmate." He kissed his lips.

"You're breath smells." Jeonghan stated.

"Did you really have to ruin this sweet moment?" Seungcheol asked.

"Yes because you're not letting me sleep. Go wash your teeth, than take a shower 'cause you smell like sweat." He got off from Seungcheol.

"You're unbelievable." Seungcheol looked at him fondly then got out from bed.

*

It was now the evening again. He spent the day with Jeonghan and felt so happy. He was currently cuddling with him on the couch while watching some taiwanese movie, that none of them understood.

"That kiss scene was hot though." Jeonghan commented.

"Hot? The way we kiss is so much better." Seungcheol pretended to be hurt.

"True." Jeonghan smiled and  put his lips on Seungcheol's. The kiss was just about to get heated, but Cheol's phone rang. Jeonghan growled and the older picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Dad, it's me Jisoo."

"Jisoo, what do you want son? Are you guys okay?" He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter