TAKE 6

THE ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minki's POV 

"Oh come on, Minki. Are we planning to stand here for the whole damn day?"

I motioned my finger towards her lips, in order to avoid the ruckus she was gonna create. 

"Shhhhhh. Pabo ya, can't you shut your mouth for a minute?"

I whisper shouted, my gaze remaining sedentary.

"Ani, I mean you never listen to me. This is crazy, we have been standing here for the last fifteen minutes just because of your silly assumptions. I mean why are you so concerned about that teacher? Just because he allowed Sena into the class? You should actually be thanking him for that, you ungrateful brat."

She literally spat on my finger. And undoubtedly the question that countered my mind- 'Why did I ever become friends with Song Hana?'

I was agitated. She has no repect for her elders. Yeah that's a fact, I'm actually an year older to her and yet she fails to be show any sign of appreciation or respect towards me. This girl definitely needs to be taught a lesson.

I pushed her abruptly, a few steps away from the restricted room. 

I looked around to make sure that no one could spot us and barked at her right away.

"Song Hana! This is something really serious. I know it isn't satisfying enough because he hasn't really done anything yet but can't you just trust me for once?"

"This is all bull. You have gone mad. Seriously, Let's just get out of here."

I pulled her back as she tried to sneak away, tightening my grip on her rather warm hands.

"Yah! Choi Minki, What the hell are you doing?"

Her words made me further tighten my grip on her hands as she wailed in pain. It was always fun to tease the hell out of this wrench. 

*Wicked thoughts conquering my mind*

"For God's Sake! You're hurting me."

She groaned tarnishing in pain. 

Uh-Oh. Seems like I messed up. Real bad.

I have no idea as to how I turned into such a ferocious beast. I just wanted to have her beside me, help me out, being together with her always seemed to bring me relief. But she said she was hurting.... I clearly had no intention of hurting her. I wouldn't want to do that even in my wildest dreams, at last she was a precious friend of mine. Regaining my conscience I immediately freed her hands from my tight, rather uncomforting grip.

"Just....Stay...."

Her gaze softened noticing my guilt ridden face. But she still managed to maintain her poker face, which she generally carried along all the time in school.

"Okay, chill....I'll stay. Forgiving you this time but that really, really hurt."

It really did hurt, her hands had become sore from the pain. As I saw it had turned sort of blue in colour. She was hiding it nonetheless, not wanting me to worry. 

This could be so cute at times. 

"And can you please stop with that pouty face now? It doesn't make you seem any better. You crazy hoe."

"Thanks Hana..."

She motioned steadily towards the teacher's room.

".....And Sorry."

I mumbled softly, inaudible to her rather sharp ears.

"Ah but that doesn't mean I am not going to get rewarded for the unpleasant behaviour I went through okay? I definitely need something in return."

She smirked. As if trying to show me that she had claimed the battle.

"Araso I knew you wouldn't get away with it so easily. y ."

"Aigoo look at this wrench! You should be happy I was kind enough to grant you with forgiveness. You don't get to see such sefless people everyday."

She flipped her hair ravishingly and moved further towards the room we had been standing outside for the last thirty minutes. 

We had spent the whole lunch break here. Unable to feed our hungry souls. I was okay with it, but it wasn't  the same with Hana. 

"Yah. That's enough for today, I don't think he's gonna come out any sooner. Let's go eat."

"Thanks for the realization, Minki. But I don't think there's any food left in the cafeteria now. You see we've already gone half way through our lunch break standing here for absolutely nothing. I never knew being friends with Choi Minki would have been such a pain in the ."

"It's alright we can bunk school. Let's go to the Subway near school. My treat."

I didn't want to give in to her tantrums. But I bravely chose to ignore her sarcasm stricken reply for now. It was me who was at fault at last. 

"Really Can we? But Ottoke I'm really hungry. I don't think Subway will be able to fill up my hungry soul."

And then she released some fake tears and tried to persuade me with her ty aegyo skills. 

"Oh Come On! Even the leads in K-Dramas are happy with Subway. Why on Earth are you like this?"

"Because I'm one a kind. I'm Song Hana"

Then for some reason she acted like she was on a mission to save the world. (AN: Yeah you guessed it right she did the Weekly Idol Handsign ><)

My attention was however diverted from the girl standing beside me as I strolled my eyes around the corridor. I happened to notice something unusual and immediately turned towards Hana, anxiously pointing towards the end of the stranded corridor. 

"Yah Isn't that Sena...?"

Hana followed my gaze and came up with an instant reply. 

"Yeah...

And...and isn't that girl beside her... 

KIM JISOO?"

There goes our lunch plan. 

                                                                          ~♥~   Daniel's POV

Today had to be the day I would clear it all out. The curiousity has almost killed me and I don't wish to die so early. I admit I had tried to approach her several times before but none of my attempts have had a chance to be declared successful.  

But after what I happened to see today, I just couldn't control myself from pulling her rather harshly towards myself.

Now she couldn't sneak away, and I knew she wouldn't have left any of my previous innumerous amounts of failed approachments unnoticed. I know how she would be ever ready to plainly run away from awkward situations. Although today she had no way out, she had to face it.

Because now, There's nothing holding me back.

"We need to talk." 

Yes, that was quite audible. She can't ignore me or try to run away this time. I wouldn't let her get away from me this time, not this time. I never felt so powerful and unconquered in my 18 year long life span. 

Song Hana's absence adding some justice to my pride. That girl can b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter