TAKE 3

THE ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Author's note: Sorry for the late update but this week had been really hectic T_T It's already been 7 days since I last updated! Aigoo I'm so sorry! there was no time left for me to update the story but now I am finally updating it!!!! Hehe I promise I will be frequent from now on ≥﹏≤ Also I am addicted to this drama, While You Were Sleeping!!! I bet many of you are watching it as well. It's the best drama I have watched in a while and the fact that it has both Lee Jong Suk and Jung Hae In is even better~ I love Suzy as well ♥ I love how the plot is so exciting and mysterious, I wish I could have such good plots in my mind haha but for now please bare with this one! XD) 

 

"Yoon Senaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" 

I could faintly hear a scream.

"Just a minute..."                                                            

I cooed softly as I wrapped myself inside the blankets.

"Wake up!!! It's already 7!"

Oh right! We had school today and although I would love to skip school and sleep all day long but since today was the start of our new and probably last high school year. It wouldn't be good if we don't attend it. 

I hadn't got enough sleep last night. Although I drank a healthy amount of water and also received some comfort from Hana, I was shivering continuously for almost an hour (maybe ¬_¬) and also because I was immersed in deep thoughts. My thoughts trying to interpret the nightmare.

I wanted to see the brunette that had appeared in my dreams. I wanted him to disclose his identity. Why is it that I saw a stranger in my dreams?

Did it have something to do with the near future? 

I was clueless. I had spent the whole night thinking about it and the thoughts were rushing over again.

I think I just have to wait for another night, maybe one more dream and I could solve the mystery?

"Yoon Sena!!!!!!!"

"Hmmm..."

"Yah! If you don't wake up at this instant I am gonna throw all your candies in the trashcan!"

I swiftly opened my eyes to see Hana holding a packet of my favourite jellybeans, both of them, making their way towards the trashcan. 

I abruptly stood up, ran towards her direction, snatched the packet from her, and hugged it like it was the most precious thing I owned. 

Well at the moment, maybe it was.

"You better hurry up there are only 10 minutes left for school"

Hana shouted as she made her way to the kitchen. The food she makes is terrible, I wonder why she keeps trying though, not like it's gonna get any better. XD

"Ne Song Ahjumma~ I just need five minutes" 

"Yah! You better take a bath alright? and your uniform is exclusively pressed by me so you better look neat today." 

"Alright! And you don't have to mention the bath thing, I take bath everyday."

"In barely two minutes or something? No existing human can take bath in such a jiffy. I wonder if you even do so~"

"Yah! That... that's called TALENT" 

"I know I know, my friend is the most talented person, I know that."

Hana got busy with her cooking. Her recent words screaming sarcasm. I just ignored her and started to get ready for school. 

 

 

"Is this all I get for breakfast? This tiny cup of ramen?"

"Then what am I supposed to feed you? You want a feast for breakfast?"

"But I thought you were trying to cook something... I was anticipating it you know~"

"Ah actually... I tried making egg rolls and kimbab but you know I can't roll the eggs well right? And apparently the other side was a little burnt  and while I was making kimbab, I totally forgot that there was no seaweed left, we had finished all of it yesterday."

I could barely understand her words, she literally rapped those lines! But I knew for a fact that I would have to leave hungry for school today. :((

 

We reached school just in time, Phew! Joined by Minki and Dongho we headed towards the notice board to check the classes we had been alotted for the coming year. 

This was going to be our last high school year and I had been anticipating it since the few previous months had been a total disaster. 

As I ran my fingers through the class list, I was wishing for the four of us to share the same classes, but it didn't seem to be possible because Dongho seemed to be in Daniel's class.

Although I was happy that Daniel and I didn't have to share the same class, since that would be the most awkward situation I could be put into. I wanted Dongho to be in the same class as us.

Me, Minki and Hana would be sharing the same class. I was happy about that and so was Minki.

"Seems like Dongho hyung is gonna be lonely~"

"I have Minhyun and Jonghyun in the same class okay?"

Dongho was quick with the reply.

"Ah~ Our 2Hyun couple? Good luck baring with them" 

Minki was right, Our class presidents were the kindest and the most humble people I know. The perfect couple, indeed. (and a little cheesy as well hehe <3)

"Whatever. They aren't so cheesy around me"

"Yeah, considering the fact that they are both really mature and all grown up kind they wouldn't act the same around Dongho"

I stated a clear fact and obviously Minki wasn't happy to hear it, he wanted to continue with the teasing probably. 

Hana had already gone to the classroom saying that she had some work to do. Minki and I parted our ways from Dongho and walked towards our new alotted classroom. 

I knew Dongho could manage well, he has had good relations with everyone and all the kids look up to him, since he's the strongest guy in school. 

He is always there to support his younger ones in their bad times, he willingly takes a stand for the right which is adorable. 

He has taken a stand for Minki, innumerable times. They aren't best of friends for no reason. He could beat up any guy who tried to harm Minki. He was really considerate towards his loved ones, a pleasing quality of his.

When we were crossing the hallway, we could see the girls screaming excitedly and congratulating each other.

"You know what? Daniel Oppa just smiled at me!!!"

"You are in the same class as Jaehwan oppa?"

"You are so lucky! You'll get to see Jihoon oppa wink everyday"

"Daniel oppa is in my class, I'm so happy I wanted us to be together since so long~"

"Daniel Oppa looks so handsome with his new hair colour!"

Most of the comments passed were about Daniel. I sighed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter