TAKE 4

THE ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(A/N: 안녕 모두~ Ehe^^ I hope I didn't take too long to update this chapter, okay maybe a little long hehe... Did you guys watch Wanna One's teaser? Wahhh they all look so good! Ong's single teasers almost killed me, and I'm not joking when I say this~ Ong ah why are you so rude T•T Also I love Onglin these days~Their interactions are so cute! I'm also gonna start with the introduction of some new characters now... and also it's gonna be mostly Ong chapters now since he has finally joined the school. I guess you guys are also curious as to how Daniel is gonna approach Sena and how Ong will help in that but I think there's gonna be a twist~So wait for it to be revealed in this chapterrrrr!

<3 Shaina)

                                                                     ~♥~   Sena's POV

I was speechless. This situation couldn't get any weirder. I just admitted to a stranger that I knew his name from god knows where! Ong Seongwoo was confused as fuxk. I had to sort this out somehow.

BUT HOW???

'It's Alright, Yoon Sena you just need to bring up some lame excuse to cover this'

'You can do this! Hwaiting!'

These were some words of encouragement I had been giving myself continuously. Jesus, how I wish I could just disappear from here this very moment! 

"Umm... Excuse Me? You haven't answered my question...."

I wanna run away~╥_╥ 

"Have we met before?"

"YYEESS-"

I stammered, my hands shivering in unison.

"When was it? I really don't seem to remember" Seongwoo stated in confusion, scratching the nape of his neck.

//Song Hana Eodiga~ T_T//

 

                     

Minki's POV

We had our books spread on the table. Our homeroom teacher who had now introduced himself to us, Mr.Kim had started with the class. 

He had talked about some general things like there will be a weekly test to check our IQ and a common phrase that every high school teacher would use-   'Don't take High School for granted'

He had started with the attendance and I knew for a fact that if Sena doesn't show up at this very instant, She's doomed.

"Yah! seriously where is Sena?"

Hana whispered.

"Don't know~ Even I'm wondering what's taking so long"

I was worried about her, Mr.Kim wasn't kind enough to let it slide.

"Minki ya~where is she? He's almost done with the attendance and her turn is just two names away"

"And how am I supposed to know where she is?"

"You were just there with her so you should know when will she be coming!"

Seriously what's wrong with this girl? How am I supposed to know what the hell she's been doing in the washroom since like forever?! 

"Yah Song Hana are you kidding me? what do you think I am? A live GPS? Can you track her here?"

Before she could reply, the teacher interrupted our conversation.

"Yoon Sena!"

He repeated several times before letting out a smirk, finally letting it slide.

I was confused, why did he smirk all of a sudden? Evaluating from his looks he didn't look like someone who would let this slide so easily.

"Yah Yah did you see that? What are we gonna do? Does he have evil plans for her? He already looks so wicked! What if he isolates her? I'm so worried! Our Sena isn't ready for all this yet"

I just ignored her. She has this habit of making an issue out of the sleekest of things. Although I was curious about that sudden smirk, I was sensible enough to not make an issue out of it, unlike this little woman rattling about nothing at all.

"Yahhhhhh seriously what are we gonna do!!!"

She was shaking me like a wild dog. Okay I've lost my patience. As I opened my mouth wide to put some senses into her, I saw a worrying look on her face. She indeed was. Maybe that is her way of showing concern (making an issue out of everything). I really wish she never bothers to show this overly concerned side of hers to me.

So to comfort her a little, just a little. I kept a straight face and blurted out.

"Yah, Pabo! Shut Up, will you? Stop Overthinking. He's not gonna do anything to her"

I pushed her forhead back slightly and lay my head down on the table. Did I mention that these 'bickering sessions' with her give me minor headaches?  ̄へ ̄

"Aishhh Yoon Sena where in the world are you!"

She mumbled, grinding her teeth in frustration.

 

 

Seongwoo's POV

Man, This school is huge! How am I supposed to find my way till the classroom? I definitely need some help, Niel ah~Jihoonie~ where are you guys?! T•T

I took my phone out to call Daniel. That's when I realised that kid doesn't use a phone, all he carries with him is an ipad and a bug killing racket. I hope he doesn't carry that during school. That would be quite embarrassing!

The last time we had dined outside he left his food and ran away when he saw bug on his plate. His fear of bugs is no joke. He also kills bugs in his free time saying that-

'A Bug Free World Would Be A Better World'

He says it's a quote (YES QUOTE XD) which took him ages to write. 

I really hope my Niel grows up fast, he's too young to be an adult (not physically, mentally) Saying that he's a kid by his appearance would be a mistake.

But once you get closer to him, you get to know the immature guy hidden behind those chocolate abs. You get know the 'real' Daniel. 

As I was swaggering around the school hallways, I saw a girl running in the speed of light towards my direction. 

Doesn't this school have an athletic track? I had seen it though and I remember it being big enough to be used by 10 people at a time.

I had no time for interpretations, she was heading towards my direction. 

"Woah Woah Woah"

Before I could move I was stashed on the ground as she lay on to top me. I admit she was a little heavy making it quite hard for me to endure her weight. 

"Omo I'm so sorry"

I really wanted to ask her why was she running like she was gonna compete someone in the Olympics but I don't think it would be convenient to ask something like this during a first meet. 

"Ne~ It's Alright. You aren't hurt, are you?" 

I smiled brightly at her ignoring the little bump I had got on my head. 

"Ani~I'm fine sorry I was in a hurry I hope I didn't hurt you?" 

She replied while dusting her skirt. How impolite was she to ignore this smile? 

"Hmmm no...you didn't"

I need to stop being so kind. This world isn't appreciative Seongwoo ah~ ╥╯﹏╰╥

As she was lifting her bag up, I thougt it would be good to ask her about my classroom, at last she is a student right? (such a meanie though ¬_¬)

"Do you know where is Class 12 B?"

She finally lifted her head up smiling brightly (okay not as mean as I thought). There was something about her smile, like she was hiding a thousand secrets behind that pretty face of hers. 

I was busy reading her sad face when she shouted my name abruptly and then immediately covered . 

How does she know my name? Have we met before? Why do I feel like we have? How did you pronounce my surname correctly in the first instance? (cause no one else has ever done so, not even Daniel I had to repeat it five times to make him pronounce my name correctly)

I had numerous questions to ask her but I decided to choose two for now.

"How do you know my name?.... by any chance have we met before?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter