TAKE 5

THE ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(A/N: It's been a long time right? Aigoo I'm sorry for such a late update :( But I hope you guys understand, I just want to make every chapter into a better one for you guys~ Hope you all enjoy reading this chapter. This is gonna be an interesting one revealing many things from the past too. Also don't forget to mention your views on the story, helps to boost uo my confidence. And also help me to update frequently ^^

Happy Reading Guys

<3 Shaina)

                                                                             ~♥~   Sena's POV

I finally got to sit comfortably for the first time in the day. I looked at Minki's baffled face and tried to shriek that thought out of his mind.

I knew exactly what he was thinking about. His face could express it well.

"Yah it's alright don't stress over something so trifling. He was just being polite because it's his first class okay?"

To be honest, even I was a little shocked with the teacher's reaction to my super late arrival but until and unless it seemed harmless, I didn't want to think over it repetitively.

"Araso. I won't." 

He patted my shoulder lightly and drifted off to sleep again.

This guy was such a hunch. He could sleep all day long and the fact that he pulls up an all nighter just to play Dota 2! his lack of sleep during the day seems all the more applicable to me.

"OMG WHO IS THAT GUY WITH JIHOON OPPA?? He seems too handsome to actually exist~"

My thoughts were interrupted by a shrill voice.

So Ong and Park Wink had entered the class and without a doubt all the girls were swayed by their aura.

They were happy about the fact that they could now fangirl over another godly man along with some other pros already available in the class.

Jihoon mumbled something to Seongwoo before going towards his seat, which I hate to mention is just a place away from mine. :((

Although I'm relieved that it's not right beside mine. I wonder what would it be like if we were seated side to side. Dreadful, I suppose.

Meanwhile, Ong Seongwoo swaggered over to the centre of the classroom. Gaining every body's attention, all of the glances focused on him.

I noticed Hana's mouth wide open in fervent. Was she just admiring him? Where is the Song Hana I knew all along?!

All the students were anticipating his little introduction to begin. Everyone was curious to know this effortlessly handsome and attractive man's identity, which was disclosed to many at the moment.

Except Jihoon, obviously. And to my surprise...Minki?!

"I think I know that guy...but how..."

Minki was scratching his head abruptly, trying to renew his memory of the conceited jerk I had just encountered.

"Jjinja? How do you know him? Where did you meet him before? Was he acting weird with you too? Is he a random show off?"

I regret saying the last two lines.

"I really don't remember when was it Sena~ It's hard to recall but I am sure that we have met before I just can't seem to remember his name. Just let me recall his name and I will remember it all..."

"Ong Seongwoo!"

I shocked myself with the reply.

"Right! That's Seongwoo! Minhyun and Jonghyun's friend. I had met him last year during the dance competition held in Busan. Woah that guy is so friendly and funny, the perfect person to hang out with! And his popping, man you gotta love his moves, they're so damn smooth~"

Minki exclaimed in delight. He was acting like a fanboy which was totally unlike him, it seemed like as if that jerk had put a magic spell on him. He could continue with the praising forever, but apparently realisation struck him.

"But wait how did you know his name?"

Minki furrowed his brows.

Jesus why couldn't I just control my fat mouth! xxxx

"By any chance have you met him before as well? Woah一"

He covered his mouth with his hands, probably assuming something wreckless.

"Does our Sena have a crush on Seongwoo???  I would approve it though, a hell lot better than that Daniel guy. He's caring, funny, witty, handsome (of course) and I'm sure he can treat you better."

Could he assume something more predictable? Minki and his cliche assumptions, I tell you.

"It's nothing like that you !"

I punched him hard on the shoulder.

"I don't even know that guy, we just clashed when I was on my way to the class, that's it. Nothing else."

"Whom are you trying to convice? Me or Yourself?"

"Aish!!! Choi Minki why are you like this?!"

"You just gotta agree okay? If it was just a clash and nothing more, you wouldn't know his name, in the first instance"

Why the hell did I have to speak that out loud?

"And you also said that he is a random show off and a weirdo right? I don't think Yoon Sena is the type of person to give someone those distinctions without even knowing them properly."

He just knew it. He perfectly knew the tactics to take things out of my mouth.

"So, Am I wrong?"

I stared at him for few seconds before turning away.

"Tell me? Yeah I did overreact about the relationship thing, It was hard to control my excitement since I was overwhelmed. But I know for a fact that it was much more than a mere 'clash'. You can't hide things that easily from me, you know."

"Whatever."

Minki smirked. The one he gives after a winning streak.

 

                    ~♥~

 

Seongwoo's POV

 

What's wrong with that teacher?

I mean why wouldn't he let me introduce myself to the class? Every freaking student does that when they join a freaking new school.

Everybody ought to know who I am right? How were we supposed to communicate if they won't even know my name?

I also had my lines prepared in advance. 

Since my surname is a really unique one, I had prepared a pretty witty and funny introduction.

"Anneyong Haseyo! I'm Ong Seongwoo"

"It's not Hong Seongwoo, It's Ong Seongwoo"

"It's not Ung Seongwoo, it's Ong Seongwoo"

"It's not Gong Seongwoo, it's Ong Seongwoo"

I was so so so so sooooo irritated about the fact that I wouldn't be saying it now due to that rude teacher. 

I wa just gonna open my mouth to utter those words when he rudely interrupted me.

"We don't need any introductions right now. Do it later on. Don't waste my time, I have already missed half of my class. I don't need petty introductions for further delay."

My dignity was hurt. Even those kind girls who were patiently waiting for me to speak, were irritated by the teacher's intervention. They were scowling and cursing him.

Deep down even I was doing the same. I have an appropriate reason though, that man just disrupted the very first impression I was gonna have towards the whole class and it really, really......

Hurts.

Have I talked about how much I love to make people laugh? That being the real reason behind that introduction that I just made for everyone.

And according to my variety talent detector, it's obvious that this teacher is not a funny person at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter