TAKE 1

THE ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Coffee Bay, Myeongdong. I stood there, staring blankly at the banner. It took a lot of courage for me to open the cafe's glass doors. It had already been two months and I still coudn't find a way to cure myself. It had left a sudden mark on me and I knew I needed to get out of it. I had to move on. I couldn't just wait for an official confirmation even after these months that have passed by. Maybe, I just had to treasure the fairytale moments and give a second chance to all of this. Perhaps Kang Daniel was a dream now, a beautiful one indeed.

Today was my "First Official Blind Date" only happening because my best friend, Song Hana managed to manipulate me. I still can't believe I agreed to her idea of setting me up with some random guy online. Since it's my first time, It clearly shows that I'm totally inexperienced. I don't even know how would I talk to him! Maybe I would just sit there staring at his handsome face? His display picture totally confirms that he is one of a kind. 

                   

©twitter/bloomingboy                                             (A/N: This is my favourite picture if Bae Jinyoung ~♥~)

Okay, I was right. It's been an hour since I arrived here, and all I have managed to say is ☞

"Hi, I'm Yoon Sena. Nice to meet You!" with a reallyyyyy wide smile :D It looked like I had come for a job interview rather than a date. Ugh! I am terrible at this stuff.

Although I'm not totally an introvert, but the first time I meet a person I always direct questions towards myself like, 'What should I do to befriend this person?' 'What should I do to make this person like me' or 'Should I just smile like an idiot the whole time so that I look polite?' I can't help but feel that I wear a mask around people.

That has been me since I shifted to Seoul during my first high school year and lived alone. The only person I could rely on was Daniel. We had shifted from Busan together, he made some friends quickly and got busy with training so he couldn't always be there with me... 

That's when Hana came and broke these walls of insecurity. Hana's arrrival made me realise how badly I needed a person to share my feelings with, she is a good listener too. She understands me well and makes me feel at ease.

And then there are those two idiots without whom High School would have been impossible- Choi Minki and Kang Dongho. They are always there to support me, make me laugh when I'm low. Encouraging me to appreciate myself, stating that my flexibility around people is not always a bad thing.                                                  

"Live while treating everything with a positive outlook!"

that's what Song Hana always says, it's more like her go to dialogue. To be honest,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter