The farmer boy

H.IT

Poeople have always had this moment in life they have to achieve. Its ever known we live to experience something,to contribute in something ,wether it is small or big,significant or not we aim at it ,sometimes forever in search ,others in achievement.Either way we make it our living purpouse to find it . And so we create ourselves motives to live .
In this society of ours ,most people,to do not say all of them ,follow a common moment of glory. That is ofcourse the moment they are chosen by Pandora ,to discover the immortal perfect world ,behind the doors of that building ,and get illuminated ,find their answers. 
But as in every society ,there are the weird ones ,the ones society deminishes as unworthy, aliens ,or even creeps. Whatever they are called ,this people have a different goal all together. They dream each about a special something ,and they set the finish mark pointing wherever they see the fullfillment of it.
They dont search for enlightnment,rather this people ,answer their existencial questiins with do or die. They give it a try ,dreaming that is. And for that reason solely ,they engage on polishing ,or better said saving other people's dreams as well,as they know how such thing holds emense value to ones life. For the best of the future ,for their dream to be preserved too,they clear paths .Rather than crushing in to the finish ,they build bridges to there. 
-Sir, please forgive my poor son. As he is but dump. He doesnt know of the ways the world goes about
-Y're annoing me old hag . Jerk has ta pay fer what he did to ma brother ,y're listening you dog of a hag?!
-please reconsider-the old lady ,standing infront of her bloodied son ,on a far far village ,one of thouse old fashioned ones ,where people still live like in the old times ,with ordinary worries ,growing crops ,having fights ,the kind
-Look here ,you up ol' ,don speak all classy and move or I'll hitchya
The trembling old woman looked into his eyes looking for pity. 
The man infront of her was big,tan ,messy hair on a straw hat covered in dirt with a lot of mising straws, a baggy old shirts amd some pants. His big smelly feet resting on some old sandals and on his arm the tatoo of a woman feeling herself. 
Instead of pity he rised his hand,blocking the sun from this small womans eyes ,her hamds shaking, skin dry ,all wrinkled and saggy ,all in all a mirage of what she must have been
The woman closed her worn out bonney eyes all wrinckled up trambling more than before waiting for the hit
Tak-she heard the sound of impact,but hher skin was only tpuched by the passing hot breeze of the field . Her legs gave her up and she fell on the ground. Now she opened an eye to see. Instead of the scary man she saw the back of a farmer ,his sunglasses hanging from ear to ear on the back of his head , his drark brown hair shining like a sin ,his large back all strainght and sturdy
-Granny ,you ok?
-oh dear ,is that you Taehyung-ah
-T...ttae-faintly the man on the ground responded to the sound of his voice 
-Dont worry hyung . Ill take care of them
-Who the do you think y're messing with pretty boy
The farmer boy gave out a pretty grin on his face as he fastly punched the guys fast -"man ,i did it now, Ill have to run again. Ah ,sorry grandman. Your grandson is missbehaving again"-he thought to himself
The big guy slided the back of his hand under his nose and gave a look at the blood it collected -Now y're dead you . 
Iiik-Tae hissed and started running . With the voice fainding more and more with the distance he yelled out and granny-Tall my grandma ill be bacl by noon . And Im sorry too. Ill brindge her blue barries. 
Some stand by laros ,probably the gang guys of this big dude signaled each other and raged out like bulls at the farmer boy.
The chase lasted until it got dark. Taehyung new the place on the palm of his hand so it was easy for him to hide. It happened very offten for him to get involved in onther peoples problems and find himself chased by a hord of angry people. Just the ordinary day. This boy was a fast runner , contrary to the strength of his arms ,that even tho a farmers strength ,wasnt much to talk about. 
Adjusting his breath he was hiding on a small gap inside a ruined building , somwhere on the ruins of a has been city nearby the village. 
-"It will take them a few minutes to leave . If I head out now they'll catch me. Just a few minutes amd I will also have time to stop by at the field to grab some bluebarries for grandma. Yes .All set. Set ,Set"-he smuled to himself being proud of his little adventure. 
And so he waitwd for a couple of minutes and got ready to head out. 
But the sound of footseps halted him on his tracks
-"Are they still here?I thought theyd given up"
He took a glance ate the people nearby from the small hole . Ilumiated by the moons light he could make out two man

-Comming all the way here from the main ward! Im sorry but this is crazy
-Be patient Kirk. We are here to kill Rysai and we will leave as soon as that is over.
-Be carefull Blaze. The monster is with them. Probably Dragon too.
-Sometimes I wonder Kirk ,how much do you value your position ,for such a talkative man
-Tch. As spicy as ever I see. But trully im growingnrestless. They are still not here.
-You will learn to wait ,tho i doupt. But the night is long Kirk. Today is also a full moon. I feel the desire to hawl. But the night is still young. A pray must be waited for patiently ....