Bang Sin Hyuk

H.IT

In the train to ward 21 where all passangers are busy solving their own dilemas ,trying to live by on the so called "merit" society ,of this dreamers of the new world,there is a man who is stearing foam over values not of his own as per usual ,but more so ,a duty who serves society ,a pretention of serving yourself. This man. James Kirk ,brought up on a fine neighbour of the famous ward 13 , where children are said to be of good behaviour and educated quite well ,and mothers drive sports cars ,while fathers can be seen on launges dringking fine liquor and discusing of todays politics and how greatly the values of Pandora have shaped the world in quite a lovely way. 
This man has now the power of the face behind Pandoras force. He is head of the international police and often rather than rarely ,he takes matters on his hands. And that ,yes ofcourse ,that is quite related to HIT. 
He knows far well that the people who lend him the power he owns dont really like it when HIT grimaces on the wall they built to peoples viewpoints and dailylifes. Those little insignificant holes they dig with so much effort with brindge about a great gap and that , that means the old blind truth will follow its way past the wall. Ofcourse its been centuries since thouse holes have started to scratch the wall , but taking risks is not an option for such matters as this. And trully ,ants can be dangerous if you dont kill the first of them right away. And such ant is Komura. 
On his sight ,this young lad of the infamous Ryusai family had vanished like he never even existed
-Junior Ryu(also sounds like dragon). I think you have promise. 
-Im not Junior ,Monster. Im the only dragon. 
-Ah yes ,yes . Sorry mr Dragon. But dont you think we should hurry up. "Next door" is soon to notice we are right next to him. And, oh boy, he is gonna use this chance. 
-your brabbling is slowing us down Monster. Besides ,he cant even compare to us.
-Dont underestimate him . He may not look like it but that old fox can do some things. But even so ,the real deal is the tailing wolf he has watching his shadow. I believe you do know that much
-When I meet Blaze , it will be the end of him . Mark my words -Ryusai sais and hops out of the window on a basket formed by a black clothe right down the window. The right moment comes and he connects an end of the basket that stretches out to a street pole . 
Monster comes right after and he does the same. The final step concludes the escape with a release from the window . And the basket comes bouncing right outside the railtrack . Right in the moment of impact the two boys jump off and start running on the inercy motion until they reach the final end. Succesfully done. An escape in style. As they'd predicted. 
Heading back to their base the man desapear. 

-They'll be fine sir. I mean he is out with THE monster. I bet the train is already broken down. I mean that guy would brake anything he touches. 
-I do believe in mo

In the train to ward 21 where all pasangers are busy solving their own dilemas ,trying to live by on the so called "merit" society ,of this dreamers of the new world,there is a man who is stearing foam over values not of his own as per usual ,but more so ,a duty who serves society ,a pretention of serving yourself. This man. James Kirk ,brought up on a fine neighbour of the famous ward 13 , where children are said to be of good behaviour and educated quite well ,and mothers drive sports cars ,while fathers can be seen on launges dringking fine liquor nd discusing of todays politics and how greatly the values of Pandora have renised the world in quite a lovely way. 
This man has now the power of the face behind Pandoras force. He is head of the international police and often rather than rarely ,he takes matters on his hands. And that ,yes ofcourse ,that is quite related to HIT. 
He knows far well that the people who lend him the power he owns dont really like it when HIT grimaces on the wall they build to peoples viewpoints and dailylives. Those little insignificant holes they dig with so much effort with brimdge about a grate gap and that , that means the old blind truth will follow its way past the wall. Ofcourse its been a centuries since thouse holes have started to scratch the wall , but taking risks is not an option for such matters as this. And trully ,ants can be dangerous if you dont kill the first of them right away. And such ant is Komura. 
On his sight ,this young lad of the infamous Ryusai family had vanished like he never even existed
-Junior Ryu(also sounds like dragon). I think you have promise. 
-Im not Junior Monster. Im the only dragon. 
-Ah yes ,yes . Sorry mr Dragon. But dont you think we should hurry up. "Next door" is soon to notice we are right next to him. And oh boy he is gonna use this chance. 
-your brabling is slowing us down Monster. Besides ,he cant even compare to us.
-Dont underestimate him . He may not look like it but that old fox can do some things. But even so ,the real deal is the tailing wolf he has watching his shadow. I believe you do know that much
-When I meet Blaze , it will be the end of him . Mark my words -Ryusai sais and hops out of the window on a basket formed by a black clothe right down the window. The right moment comes and he connects an end of the bascet that stretches out to a street pole . 
Monster comes right after and he does the same. The final step concludes the escape with a release from the window . And the basket comes bouncing right outside the railtrack . Right in the .moment of impact the two boys jump of and start running on the inercy motion until they reach the final end. Succesfully done. An escape in style. As they'd predicted. 
Heading back to their base the man desapear. 

-They'll be fine sir. I mean he is out with THE monster. I bet the train is already broken down. I mean that guy would brake anything he touches. 
-I do believe in Monster . Im just worried Ryusai will do something to put him on a tight position. That young one is very hot blooded. He has this thing going on for him ,that reminds me of T.O.P. When he first joined. He was selfish and angered . But he knew how to be grateful. Man like him need a bit of guidance but can be very succesfull once they learn how to manage themselves
-Well I guess.
-Never mind that , but Asira , why arent you doing your job - with a judging ,but yet not so serious look pointed out the head of HIT . One of the generation of the past war. The children before 50 years really had it rough. Especially if they came from ward 52 or 51 . They were kind of different from the mainland and Pandora didnt really like them .Since the winner  becomes justice, it was just for them to be labeled as the tumor of earth and be targeted down as mice . 
Thus they had to fend for theirselves and join groups of people who believed in revolution. The ones that brought to light HIT. And this kid ,Bang Sin Hyuk ,was particulary liked by the revs for his keen eye for talents. He was smart and did know people thus could tell miles away if someone was worth the price. 
Brought up by the best of the best ,seeing everything from them, his small world became bigger ,so that he ,once an orphan ,became head of the only ray of hope the idealists had.
Over the years he had recruited more than a hundred young man ,trained them ,gave them education, a home ,and more importantly changed their faith in humanity. He gave them hope they could achieve something.
From the famous group of Bigbang where their best fighter Dragon took part ,to the individuals like Ryusai who recently joined the base ,he cared for them all and had greatly changed their lifes

 

-Hitman ,sir ,look . You do realise we need a brake. I was just taking a cofee.Besides . Today theres not much work. As your secretary i tell you, you should know how to have some fun. Its not like pandora is right behind the door waiting for us to fill thouse lousy peace of papers so we can fight . Man!
-Asira!
-Yeah ,whatever. I tried. But after i finish my papers promise me we are going to have a nice hot meal at "Bravo's"
-Why do you only think about food and make up ? Huh Asira?
- cuz they are all you need in life sir. But ofcourse you dont know.
Hitman laughed a bit ,patting her head lightly. As always ,Asira made all thouse dark thoughts desapear from him. She was a small baby he found too manny years ago, abandoned on the outskirt of an oldfashioned citty. 
Eversince ,she lived in the company and took care of the administrative buissines right after she learned the multiplication table
- Ill leave for my work now -Asira said and headed out ,passing through Monster and Ryusaki steping in after succeding their mission. 
-Monster , did you finish it well ?
-Oh sir.hello. Didnt notice you there. Ah sorry. I was just scolding young dragon . He gives me a hard time sometimes.
-Who?
-Ah!You probs dont know buut,since his name is Ryusai ,he wants to be called dragon
-Ah ,Ryusai. I see. Not bad tho. Not bad. Maybe he will be just like Dragon dont you agree?
-I do not know about that. Firstly id say ,if he listemed a bit more
-Oh come on Monster. Because you have been here longer than me doesnt give you the right to treat me as a fool. I know my . I can do better than you even ,if you just let me be.
-Man ,he is fired up. Well. Im done for today. A hot shower and imma sleep
-I know where you are headed Monster.But please refrain from watching . At least not that mutch
-Ha! Well if you let us date more and work less. Well anyhow. Im off now. 
-See you around Monie-Hitman cutely said before he went to his room. A window facing the city a few pices of land below,behind it the Pandora tower rising like no other building around, stood right behinde his chair. 
He rolled over and stood there watching the view , a million thoughts passing by his head ,a few here and there staing ,to conclude the picture of his silent reflective moment