Waking 5/5

Surviving
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wooootttt!!! Rated T for some mentioned and assumed activites ;) ENJOY.

 

It was bright, wherever Kyungsoo was at, it made his brain hurt. The light was too much for his eyes which had been trapped in darkness for what felt like days. He had awoken to a numbing pain in his upper body, however, he was concerned that he couldn’t feel his lower half. He tried opening his eyes but groaned in pain when he was assaulted by that heinous light. He wanted to roll over and shut the world out. He tried to move and felt a current of pain travel up his spine rendering him motionless again.

“Are you awake?” At the sound of an unfamiliar voice Kyungsoo opened his eyes, even though the light felt like it was burning his eyes he had to see who that voice belonged to and if they could help him with whatever issue he was having at the moment. When he turned his head, after what felt like centuries getting accustomed to the light in the room, he saw a man, most likely in his early thirties, staring at him. Kyungsoo felt no sign of recognition appear in him and he was starting to wonder who the man was, and why was he near Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo looked around the area he was in, it was all white. The walls were bare and there was an agitating beeping noise that made him feel as though he were going crazy. He silently observed the place around him, picking up clues and information to see if he could figure out where he was. Nothing in the small sterile room struck his memory, nothing caused a change in his system that meant he recognized the place he was currently in.

Kyungsoo sighed and tried thinking back, tried to see what happened and how he ended up in the situation he was in. All he remembered was a crushing feeling, something dark and rough closing in around him. Those weren’t the memories he wanted, he grunted, frustrated at what his mind was conjuring up at him. With the feeling of frustration boiled another memory, which had Kyungsoo turning red from the roots of his hair to the tips of his toes.

There was a lot of skin in this memory, there was a person whom Kyungsoo could not identify because his face was hidden in Kyungsoo’s neck. The person had long limbs which were pressed into Kyungsoo in a way that had him shuddering, tan skin and lean muscles spread out beneath his fingertips. He heard a voice, his voice, whining telling the man to stop teasing him, and he felt the man’s smirk against his neck before Kyungsoo was-

He shook his head trying to shake off the embarrassing recollection. “Great, so I can’t remember anything and THAT’S what my brain wants to bring back up. Stupid Do, stupid…”

He hadn’t realized that the person that had been in the room was still there and that he was now looking at him with a look crossed between flabbergasted and amused.

Kyungsoo, also didn’t realize he said that comment out loud, but when he heard the man chuckle he quickly turned his head towards him, the movement was so sudden that it had Kyungsoo groaning in pain, and his body reacted to the pain by tightening causing another strain to his back and lower half, which he still couldn’t feel.

The pain that was now racing up and around him he could feel. It was slow torture, and not the kind of delicious slow torture his brain had conjured with the memory, but an agonizing torture that ebbed away at his consciousness.

He heard a weird sound, as if there were a warning signal going off somewhere and the next thing he knew he was surrounded by multiple people. They all looked like the first man that had been at his bed side. Everyone was wearing a white long jacket with a symbol that Kyungsoo didn’t recognize of the side.

Through the pain he tried observing everything around him. He noticed that the people were moving around the room, hardly paying attention to Kyungsoo as they checked some weird monitor behind Kyungsoo. They pulled something and he hissed in pain, it felt as though the tugging were connected to him. The people all stopped momentarily and stared at him, he observed each of their faces, tried to read their emotions despite the fact that he was now surrounded by strangers, and that notion alone made him uncomfortable. But, he had no other way of getting answers than to let the people surrounding him do whatever it was they were doing.

“What…” Kyungsoo took a couple of breaths. “… is going… on?”

“Sir, you’re in the hospital.”

“The hell is a… hospital?”

The people then looked alarmed and all stared at him cautiously, as though he were another species. Which was ridiculous, the people looked exactly like him. The man in front of him which had been in his room since the beginning looked at him with a knowing look and responded. “A hospital is where we take care of injured people.” With that a thought rushed into Kyungsoo’s mind. “Ah, you are all healers!”

Wait… he thought. ‘I thought healers were… extinct?’

The people looked at him in fascination, and some in confusion. Then he noticed another strange thing, the language he spoke just then and the language he was thinking in was completely different than the language the people in front of him were speaking. He realized he had been speaking in their language earlier however. How and why? Plus more questions immediately rose in his consciousness.

“What happened?” The people around him exchanged looks and the same man continued to talk.

“We found you buried under a mountain of rocks. How did you get there?”

Kyungsoo gave the man before him an exasperated look, if he could hardly remember what happened, how was he expected to remember why. “Dumb question.”

The guy looked a little sheepish and then he said, “Right… memory loss?”

Kyungsoo looked at the guy suspiciously, unable to decide whether he should trust the stranger in front of him. But, alas, he nodded slightly. The man smiled and said, “except for the stupid memory?” Raising an eyebrow at Kyungsoo, and a small smile playing on his lips. Kyungsoo didn’t have time to glare and threaten the man before someone asked another question. “Do you remember your name?”

Kyungsoo thought on it and another memory surfaced within him. Again, the man with the tan skin. Luckily in this memory the man was clothed, however, he still couldn’t see him, due to the man hugging him from the back arms wrapped tightly around his middle. He felt a soft breath on his ear which caused another shudder to pass through him. A soft, seductive voice, that sounded like the sweetest most dangerous temptation flowed into his ears.

“Kyungsoo.” A breathy tone and a light nibble against his ear before the hands that were holding him tightened. “Kyungsoo~” This time the low seductive voice was whining, making the man sound like a small puppy.

His

Please log in to read the full chapter