Waking 3/5

Surviving
Please log in to read the full chapter

Before you read there will be some curse words and I will rate this chapter, rated T? I guess... I dont really know but yea. XD

____________________________

“Where am I?” Minseok had never felt so strange in his life. He saw a bright light pushed against his eyes and felt something touch him which made him jolt wherever he was. He opened his eyes quickly to see what was happening only to have a bright light flashed in his eyes.

“He’s awake!” He grabbed the person that was close to him before they had the chance to move out of his grip and he quickly pinned the person down, his eyes were cold and showed no sign of difficulty in pushing the person that had been prodding him. He didn’t say anything, just observed the intruder that was beneath him. He felt ice touch his knees and he noticed he was on ice. He also observed that there were about 10 different people around him all holding something small and black that was pointed at him. He should have been afraid but he wasn’t. After getting stuck in ice and suffocated, he wasn’t really in the mood to deal with people. He looked down at himself and saw that his clothes were torn and barely covered him.

He noticed they were outside and everything around them was white. Snow. Something he seemed to recognize.

He kept observing the things around him, ignoring the people around him. Until one of them spoke up in a language that was not Kogiwa. “Let him go.”

“What if I don’t want to?” Minseok smirked. Tightening the grip he had on the person beneath him, seeing if the people around him would move. To Minseok’s surprise, although one could hardly tell since his face remained impassive, the people looked confused as if they didn’t understand the language he had just spoken in. “We said, let him go. Otherwise, we will be obliged to harm you.” This got Minseok’s attention. He laughed, a sarcastic chuckle emitting from the back of his throat. “Ha, as if you could.”

The people around him looked shocked and thoroughly confused. Where was this? Why couldn’t he remember anything before the ice and the language he was speaking. “I’m going to need you to answer some questions, and then I will consider releasing this person.”

“What if we disagree?”

“That wasn’t a suggestion.” Minseok tightened the hold he had on the person underneath him pressing them further into the ice, causing the person to release a weird sound, between a whimper and panicked gasp.

The people around him were shifting nervously from foot to foot, holding their shiny objects towards Minseok, but like before, they meant nothing to him. “Where am I?”

No one answered but a young man that looked to be about 19 years old stepped forward and answered. “China.” Minseok searched his fragmented brain for any source of recognition, but nothing came.

“Where’s China?”

The young boy threw him a curious glance before saying, “Asia, near Japan, South Korea, India, Russia? One of the biggest countries in the world?” Minseok hummed in acknowledgment seeing if any of the places the boy had mentioned made any sense of recognition appear within him. ‘nope… okay?’

“What am I doing here?”

The boy glanced around nervously seeming not to want to answer the question. But Minseok’s cold eyes and glare made him respond. “We found you in ice.”

“I know that. But why?” Minseok looked at the kid exasperatedly, the boy just stared at the man. “We don’t know, we just know that you were in the ice, and we tried getting you out and we brought you here.” Minseok stayed silent, he felt like something was wrong, it didn’t feel like he should be here. He felt as though he were in a place he had never been to before. Somewhere far from home. If he even had a home, the word didn’t feel right to him. The moment he thought of home some words came to his mind.

“Jongdae…”

“Yes Minnie?”

“I’ve never had a home, I don’t know how to-“

“Minseok. You have a home. Me.”

Minseok felt a longing and sadness so great it took all his strength to keep his cold façade. “Does Jongdae mean anything to you?” Now the boy looked seriously confused, if he hadn’t been before. “No. I don’t know a Jongdae.” Minseok released the person beneath him, they quickly scampered away from him. He felt the temperature drop about 10 degrees. He looked at the people around him, and he said. “Got clothes?” The people just looked at him and someone near a black looking box came towards him with clothes.

Minseok took the clothes from the person without a word and then started changing into the clothes. Although everyone around him seemed to be wearing multiple layers of clothes he didn’t feel cold so he ignored the puffy thing the person had given him and put on the pants and shirt, which was a little big but it was better than the clothes he had before. He noticed that all the people around him had turned around when he was changing.

“How do I get out of here?” Minseok’s passive voice caused those around him to pause until they said, “we should take you to a hospital.” Minseok didn’t know what a hospital was but it didn’t sound too appealing. “How do I get out of here?” His cold glare caused the people nearest to him to shiver, the man before them was colder than the darkest winter.

It seemed as though the people around him which had been surprisingly complacent had enough of Minseok’s demands and there was a sound like thunder and a whirl of wind near Minseok’s ear. He looked towards the sound and noticed that the black thing the people were holding released some sort of projectile. Minseok looked at it curiously, although to the others he looked angrier than before. With the shot he had an image come to his mind, one with a lot of color, blonde hair, black hair and some of the things the people were holding but a little longer shooting out beams of colored light.

‘A gun.’ Minseok smirked again, the people were trying to threaten him with guns. Than he thought, shouldn’t he be scared, they were dangerous, but it felt as though the terrain they were in would help him. Minseok just sighed and turned around. He could hear the sound of footsteps coming towards him but he ignored it and began walking, anywhere as long as he could get away from the people near him. They tried following him and at first, he heard their footsteps and more shots follow him. But soon it was silent. Minseok turned around and saw that the people that were following him were all in ice. They weren’t completely frozen but they were stuck. He smiled at them, a cold smile that didn’t reach his eyes and said, “bye bye.”

Minseok walked

Please log in to read the full chapter