Chapter 4

Someday

"Aish! Where is she?!" sinb said annoyingly. She's looking for yerin to give back her wallet but she didn't see her this morning. It's already lunch time and she's at the cafeteria hoping that she can find the girl there.


"Yah! Eunbi! Eunbi-ya! Yah! Hwang Eunbi!" umji shouted as she walk towards sinb. Umji prefers to call Sinb in her real name cause she's more comfortable with that.


"Oh. Umji-ya. Why? And please don't shout it's embarassing."


Umji and Sinb are friends now. Umji is really friendly and it is obvious that she wants to be friend with sinb and sinb thought that it's not bad to be friend with umji since she's kind to her. At first sinb is shy but now she's comfortable with her and they tease each other a lot.


"Tss. I called you many times but you didn't hear me!" umji shouted again and glare at the  girl.


"Shh! I said don't shout! *sigh* okay sorry. I was just busy finding someone because I have to give back this to her." sinb said as she show the wallet to umji.


"Is there an ID or something? Let me see maybe I know her." sinb open the wallet and took the ID.


"Here is the ID."


"Jung Yerin. Woah she's pretty." umji said as she look at yerin's ID. 


"So do you know her? I'm just wondering why I didn't see her in our geology class earlier."


"I don't know her but she's familiar. Wait what? Is she our classmate?"


"Yes maybe because I saw her on our first day of school in our geology class and she's my seatmate."


"Really? Sh- w-wait. That's her!" umji pointed at the two girls who just entered the cafeteria. Sinb look quickly where umji is pointing at.


"Pabo-ya. That's not her" sinb answered and look back at umji with annoying face. Umji hit sinb's head. "Y-yah! Why did you hit me?!"


"You're the pabo here. I'm pointing at the girl on the left side not in the right!" sinb look back again to the two girls walking. Umji is right it's Yerin with another girl.


"Okay sorry but do you have to hit me?! -.-"


"Yes. So what now? Are we just going to stand here? Come on! Let's give this back to her." umji said as she pulled sinb to the table where yerin and the other girl is seating.


"W-wait!" umji stopped and look at sinb.


"Omo! I know I hit you in the head but not in the face! Why is your face so red?!" umji asked worriedly with a surprised face.


"M-maybe you hit me on the face also t-that's why. N-nevermind let's go."


"Yah! I just hit you once!" umji shouted as she followed sinb.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Uhm. Excuse me." sinb approach the two girls. Yerin and Yuju look at Sinb. Sinb is nervous right now because her crush is looking at her. She wish that they won't notice her red cheeks from blushing.


"Hey! You're the girl yesterday! At the bus right? You're studying here?" Yerin said and smiled at Sinb.


"Ah y-yes. I study here." Sinb said shyly.


"That's cool! By the way I'm Yerin and this is my bestfriend Yuju." Yerin said introducing herself and her bestfriend to sinb.


"Nice to meet you Yerin and Yuju. I'm-"


"Eunbi-ya!" Umji shouted as she walk to Sinb and Sinb gave her an annoying look again.


"I'm Eunbi but I prefer Sinb and this is my friend Umji." 


"Hi! I'm Umji. Omo! You're prettier in person." umji said to Yerin. 


"T-thank you." Yerin answered shyly. "But in person? Why?" Yerin added


"She saw you in your ID. That's why we're here. We are looking for you to give this back." Sinb answered and handed the wallet to Yerin.


"Oh my! Thank you! Thank you very much for this. I was worried since yesterday. Thank you Sinb-ssi." Yerin said gladly. "But how did you know that I study here?" yerin asked.


"You're welcome Yerin-ssi. I already saw you since first day of school you're my seatmate remember? That first subject?"


"Really?! How come I didn't notice you and about that, I entered the wrong room that day I was not in my mind that time." Yerin answered. "By the way please seat first." Yerin added.


"Uhm n-" sinb is about to decline when umji cutted her.


"Sure!" Umji anwered. She seat beside yuju and Sinb beside Yerin.


They decided to eat together. Sinb is happy because her crush is eating with her. Yerin looks better and better. The sadness in her eyes change into happiness and Sinb is glad to see that the girl don't look depressed anymore. They talk a lot about other things. Sinb found out that Yerin and Yuju is taking the same course about music no wonder why Yerin is really good at playing piano.


They finish their food and say goodbye to each other since it's already time for their next subject.


***


After 2 months..

 


It's been 2 months. Sinb, Umji, Yerin and Yuju became friends. They always eat and hang out together since that day. Yerin and Sinb became closer to each other. And Sinb knew that her feelings for Yerin is not just a crush anymore. She already like the girl. She tried to stop her feelings for Yerin because of their friendship but she can't. She wish that the girl would feel the same but that's impossible because she know that Yerin is not into girls.


Flashback


"Yerin-ah can I ask you something?" Sinb said looking at Yerin beside her. They are on the bus right now. Since that day when they became friends, Sinb always go home with Yerin. She didn't ride her bike anymore because she know that she can be with her crush if she take a bus.


"You're already asking Sinb-ya haha but sure what is it?" Yerin asked as she look back at sinb.


"On the first day of school. When you entered the wrong room and became my seatmate, I notice that you look depressed that time. Why?" she asked curiously. Sinb notice that Yerin's face suddenly change. The sadness came back again. "Y-you don't have to answer it. I'm sor-" Sinb didn't finish what she's about to say.


"Because of him." Yerin answered as she look at the window. "My ex-boyfriend. We broke up because his heart belongs to someone else. It hurts so much but I'm still hoping that he will comeback to me. We will be together again. It sounds crazy but you can't blame me. He's my first love and it's still fresh for me that time till now. It's supposed to be our 1st anniversary that day but turns out that it will be the day I wish it would have not come." Yerin said as tears start forming in her eyes. Sinb noticed it.


"Yerin-ah." Yerin looked back at sinb to face her. Sinb wipe Yerin's tears with her thumb. "I'm sorry." Sinb said as she continue to wipe Yerin's tears. "I'm sorry for bringing that topic." Sinb added.


"It's okay. You're my friend and you have to know." Sinb stopped wiping Yerin's tears. She didn't know why but she felt pain in her heart when Yerin said 'Friend'.


"But still I'm sorry. I made you cry." Sinb answered.


"Actually crying helps me to lessen the pain. So I have to thank you." Yerin smiled at her.


"Really?" Sinb smiled back. "Yerin-ah always remember that when you need someone to talk to, I'm always here for you. I-i mean we're always here for you. Me, umji and yuju."


"Thank you. You're such a great friend." Yerin hugged Sinb. Sinb is surprised but hugged her back anyways.


"Yeah. I'm your 'friend' of course." and again, Sinb felt pain in her heart.


End of flashback


"Eunbi-ya" Sinb didn't response.
.
.
.

"Yah! Eunbi!" still no response.
.
.
.

"YAH! HWANG EUNBI YERIN UNNIE IS HERE!" umji shouted. Sinb is back to herself from spacing out.


"Huh? Yerin?.. YERIN?!! WHERE?!!!" umji hit sinb's head.


"As expected, Yerin is the answer for you to be back from spacing out."


They are at Sinb's house right now doing there project.


"Aish! Why are you always hitting me?!"


"Because you deserves it." umji anwered. "You're thinking about her again right?" umji asked.


"Thinking who?" sinb answered her pretending that she don't know who is she talking about.


"Do you want to be hit again?" umji said as she ready her hand to hit the girl.


"Tss. This girl is reall- Ugh. Okay. Yes. Yes I'm thinking about her."


"You already like her right? Not just a crush anymore right?" umji asked


"Yes. I like her already. I- I really realy like her a lot. *sigh* how can I stop this feeling? I want to stop it." Sinb answered as she lie down on her bed. "Umji-ya.. What to do?" she asked.


"You can't easily stop that feeling eunbi-ya. Yerin unnie is our friend. We're always together. It's impossible to stop it unless, you will avoid her but I know you can't do that." Umji answered as she seat on Sinb's bed. 


Umji already knew about Sinb's feelings for Yerin. Well they are always together and besides Umji is the one she can always share about her problems this days because her unnie is always busy with her work. And besides, she don't want her Sowon unnie to know that she likes someone because she's shy and she will not stop teasing her for sure.


"*sigh* Ugh! I'm going crazy!" sinb said as she messed up her hair. Umji stood up to continue the project that they are doing.


"Yah! Come here! Let's finish our project first." sinb sighed and followed umji to finish their project.


***


It's saturday in the afternoon. Sinb is seating on a bench at the park while listening to music. She close her eyes while feeling the music. As she enjoy listening to it, she suddenly felt a slap on her face. 


"WHAT TH-" she stopped as soon as she saw the person who slapped her.


"YAH!" the girl said while crying standing in front of Sinb. 


"E-eunha. Eunha-ya."