Chapter 1

Someday

Sinb's POV

 

L O V E 

 

4 letters, one word, different meanings.
Some people says it's happy to be inlove but does love requires us to be in a relationship? A boy courting a girl everyday giving gifts, letters, flowers, chocolates until the day the boy will ask the girl to be his girlfriend then they will start dating, saying sweet words and promises to each other BUT the day will come they will be cold to each other. Promises will be broken and worst is the relationship. So what is the purpose? To be inlove and end up being hurt? I don't understand. I'm not bitter or what. I just did not feel this feeling yet, to be inlove.

 

It's getting dark. I'm riding with my bike going home from the park. Speaking of home, we just arrive yesterday to our new home this place is new to me that's why I'm strolling around with my bike, enjoying the view of new places. Everything is new to me, new place, new home, new people and new school oh, I almost forgot, tomorrow is my first day of school to a new university. I'm attending college now, time flies so fast.

 

"Sinb-ya" my unnie called me yes, I have a sister her name is So jung but I call her sowon, that's her nickname. I love her so much. I only have her now, if you're asking about our parents well, nevermind I don't wanna talk about them now.

 

"Yes unnie?" i answered while closing the door, I just got home from strolling.

 

"Did you enjoy the stroll?" sowon unnie said while cooking.

 

"Yes unnie, I enjoyed it except the park." sowon unnie gave me a confused look.

 

"Why? What's wrong with the park?" she said while looking at me

 

"Well actually nothing's wrong with the park, it's the people who were there or the couples rather" i answered while seating at the table in the kitchen.

 

"Oh, I see. Are you jealous of them?" sowon unnie gave me a teasing look while laughing.

 

"What?! No! NEVER! I'm contented with my life. I don't need anyone. Most of them will end up being hurt anyways. So what's the reason to be jealous?" i said while glaring at her

 

"Why are you being defensive? You're being bitter again" she gave me a teasing look

 

"I'm not being defensive. Its just, that's what happen to our parents that's why." I gave her a sad look remembering again what happen to our parents. Until now the pain is still the same, I can't get over with it. I'm still hurt and angry at the same time.

 

"The food is ready lets eat" she said ignoring what I said. "Don't think anything for now sinb-ya let's be happy. Stop thinking about the past. For now let's enjoy our new house and tomorrow will be your first day in school. You want me to drive you there?" she added before eating her food.

 

"No unnie. I'll just ride my bike. It's not that far anyway." i said then eat my food.

 

"Okay. Goodluck for tomorrow. I hope you can meet your soulmate there" she said giving me a teasing look while laughing.

 

"ha-ha-ha funny" i sarcastically said while glaring at her "Love is just for fools" i added

 

"Then it's for you also pabo-ya! 'cause your a pabo also" she said laughing again. I just ignore her and finish my food.

 

I'm thinking about what she said. Maybe I'm really bitter  when it comes to love well you can't blame me. After what happened to our parents. Even my bestfriend I lost her because of them. Because after that, I don't want to be attached with anyone anymore. I'm afraid, what if she will leave me also? Like my parents did? Well wait, that's what I did to her, I left her but I did that for good, to avoid her from leaving me. I know I'm so selfish but I'm just afraid. My heart is full of anger, pain and fear. But I'm thankful that I have my sister to make me feel that there's still someone that I can love that I know will never leave me. I just love my sister so much even if sometimes she's annoying because she tease me a lot like what's happening now.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that's the chapter 1. I hope it's okay :/
By the way thanks for the comments and subscribers!  I appreciate that a lot :D