Chapter 2

Someday

Sinb's POV

 

"Umma don't leave us please! I'm begging you" I said while crying.

 

"Sinb-ya it's hard for me too but I need to leave. It's for you and your sister's future. I have to do this to support our needs because if I don't, who will?" she said while wiping my face because of tears.

 

"But I'm gonna miss you umma :'(" i said then i hug her.

 

"Umma will miss you too sinb-ya" she said then started crying while hugging me back "Umma will be back just wait for me" she added.

 

"Promise?" i said breaking our hug.

 

"Promise sinb-ya. Umma loves you so much always remember that." she said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

 

"I love you too umma. Yes I will never forget that." I said still crying.

 

I wake up from that dream leaving tears in my eyes. I miss her, I miss my umma so much.
*another tear falls in her eyes*

 

**

 

My class will start at 8am and it's 7:30 now. I'm riding my bike going to school. I need to hurry cause I have to find my room when I get there. 

 

7:50am

 

Finally I arrived now here at school and start finding my room *walk* *run* *going up stairs* *walk*  and there! Finally I found it. I feel relieved when I noticed that the professor is not here yet. I took my seat on the last row. 

 

While waiting for the professor, my seatmate caught my attention, her bangs is covering her eyes I can't see her face clearly. She looks so depressed she's just staring at the floor looks like a lot of things is happening to her mind. Then she look up and finally I can see her eyes and her face clearly, woah I have to admit, she's very beautiful, her eyes, nose, lips, so perfect. Her skin looks so soft but I can't help but notice the sadness in her eyes well I'm sure she'll look more beautiful when she smile. Wait, I know I'm straight but it's the first time that I admired the beauty of a person and it's a girl well I think it's normal anyways. I think.

 

The professor finally arrived and as I expected, he will not discuss a lesson for now because it's only the first day. He just introduced himself, informs us what things to bring for his subject and announced the rules and regulations of our school, same with the next subjects I attended.

 

I'm taking Professional Photography Course, why? I just love taking photos.


“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever. It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything." - Aaron Siskind


That's my favorite quote.

 

12 noon

 

It's lunch time now. I'm here at the cafeteria eating my food alone. Yes I love to be alone. No distractions. I noticed the pretty girl again in my first subject, she's eating alone too, well I don't think she's eating, she's just staring at her food tsk what a waste. I'm so curious why she's like that, I want to know but I don't want to be attached with anyone so yeah that's none of my business. I just ignored her and finish my food then get ready for my next subject.

 

I'm now at my last subject and as usual, the professor just announce different things about his subject.

 

"Ugh. So boring." I said in a whisper tone.

 

"Yeah. I agree." that's my seatmate. I look at her and gave her an awkward smile then she smiles back. "Hi ^^" she added while waving her hand at me.

 

*sigh* should I answer her? Well there's nothing wrong with that, she looks kind anyway "Hello :)" I said not sure what to say next.

 

"My name is yewon but you can call me umji. That's my nickname." she said keeping her smile at me. She's adorable she has a chubby cheeks that makes her look more cute.

 

"I'm eunbi but I prefer sinb, that's my nickname too." I answered.

 

"Nice to meet you sinb-ssi." she said still smiling.

 

"Nice to meet you too umji-ssi." I said then smiles back.

 

The professor is still announcing so I whisper to her saying that we can just continue our talk later.

 

1 hour later

 

My last subject is done. Finally! I can go home now. By the way about that umji, she's in a hurry after the prof dismissed us. She apologized because we can't continue our talk previously. She said because her unnie is waiting for her. I said it's okay, we can still continue our talk tomorrow. Okay I said earlier that I don't want to be friends with anyone but what can I do? She's just too adorable to resist.

 

I'm now unlocking my bike. I put my cap and wear my black leather jacket before riding my bike. I'm ready to go when suddenly I heard a piano playing..

 

*insert Jessica Jung version of "someday" piano cover*

 

The song is not familiar but I'm sure it's a sad song.

 

*piano keeps on playing*

 

I locked again my bike then follow the sound where the music is coming from. I don't know what's with me but I feel like I need to see who's playing that piano.

 

The sound is getting louder and louder.

 

Then I noticed a small room at the end of the hallway. The door is slightly open.

 

I'm thankful that the door is slightly open because I will be able to see who's playing that piano easily without making noise.

 

*the piano keeps on playing*

 

I hide behind the the door and slowly taking a look inside the room. Until I can finally see her- WOW.

 

"Beautiful."

 

That is the only word I was able to say after I saw her. The one who's playing that piano. And she's the one I'm talking about during my first subject. The same girl at the cafeteria. She's so beautiful but looks so sad. I can feel what she feel while playing that song. PAIN.

 

Who did that to you? I wanna know. You don't deserve to be hurt like that. NO ONE deserves to be hurt.

 

Before I leave I want to do something. I open my bag and took my camera. Yes. I want to take a picture of her. She's just too beautiful while playing that piano. 

 

I my camera and set it. I'm getting ready to take a shot, finding the right angle and timing. I will count 1 to 3 to make sure the photo will come out well.

 

1

 

Why am I nervous? Tsk

 

2

 

Okay relax sinb-ya you can do this

3

 

*CLICK*

 

"Sh*t." I forgot to turn off the flash o.o

 

She stop playing the piano and look at the door. I hide again behind it.

 

"Who's there?" she said with a confuse voice.

 

Aissh! Sinb pabo-ya. How can I forget to turned it off?! I'm so nervous right now, she's coming nearer and nearer to the door. I can't run she will see me! Gosh! What to do?!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the link for that piano cover of Someday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=818QKts3MiY