Dead Leaves

Je veux que tu me dises la vérité

I told you to be careful with me, didn’t I?

                .

                .

 

                Let me tell you one thing.

                I am Park Jimin.

                I’m scared of being left and being abandoned.

                So, I’m trying hard to do my best to others and be kind to every people I meet.

                But, I don’t know since when I become this different. I become person who hate people. I mean, just one person. Do you know who is it?

                Yeah, I think you can tell who it is. It is Jeon Jungkook.

                I don’t know whta happen to him. Since the first time I met him, he just like such a jerk to me. I usually don’t take serious action but he’s just so obviously hate me. And i just can’t handle it. Some people maybe don’t talk to people who hate him and choose not to be close with them. But I’m different.

                Armys, you must know that I’m scary person, right?

                That’s a lie, armys. Haha. I’m not a scary person. That’s why I’m doing this right now.

                .

                .

                I woke up at the morning and get ready to practice again. It’s been a month since I came here and being a trainee in BigHit. I close with V since he is my friend and close with Suga and Jhope hyung. After all, they all are so kind and nice to me. Except one person, Jung Kook.

                He is the maknae and since the first day, he just talk a little with me. It’s just me, the one who started the conversation first. It’s always me. He never talk to me first. Just imagine how awkward it is.

                So after a month, I can’t handle this situation anymore. I become annoyed. So, I decided to do something. I decided to like him more and talk to him more than I usually do.

                I begin to go to the bathroom.

                I see the bathroom is closed.

I knocked it.

“Who’s there?”

“Me,” It’s JK.

I begin to think.

“What are you doing now?” I asked again.

There’s no answer from him.

“What are you doing now?!” I asked with more louder voice.

“What?! I’m showering right now,” answered him.

I opened the door and come in. I know he always unlocked the bathroom.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING, HYUNG?!” he screaming.

“What? Sorry, I can’t handle it anymore,” and then I pretend to quickly doing my things and don’t care about him who stopped showering beside me.

No no no. I don’t see him. It is closed with curtain. He’s just the one who started to freak out alone. I don’t care. I’m  just doing my things, haha.

After I finished my things then I come out and getting ready to practice. Yeah, I usually didn’t take shower in the morning. After all I will sweating again.

I’m chilling in front of veranda while waiting for him. Yeah, I decided to make him annoyed.

Hahahahahahahahahhahaha.

.

.

After fifteen minutes, there’s no sign of him getting out of bathroom. Is he die?

“Hey, let’s go! I’m waiting for you!”

“NO! Don’t wait for me, just go by yourself hyung!” he answered fast.

“Really?! Okay, I’ll go first then!”  I pretending to leave and continue to chill out.

After five minutes, he come out.

“Are you finished?”

                He standing there and looked at me without saying a word. For like ten seconds.

                “Hey, let’s go, we’re late for practice. Hyungs is already there, let’s go,”

                He begin to walk and change his clothes. Without saying anything, he left me out and open the door first.

                I stared at him who’s ready to leave. I’m waiting for the next thing he will do.

                “What are you doing? Let’s go,” said him without turning his back.

                I smiled. What a cute kid.

                “Okay, let’s go,”