For the First Time

Je veux que tu me dises la vérité

JK’s POV

I don’t know if I’m ready for this. But this feeling has been distracting me more than I can handle it. Yeah, it’s Jimin. The curly-curly-shiny-yellow-hair-small Jimini.

This is more than a problem. I dunno if I can talk this matter to you. This is so frustrating. It’s all about my life, our life. The path that we walk through this past 4 years is gonna be useless. Because of me. The fool who can’t control his feeling anymore.

I have feeling for Jimin hyung since the beginning of our trainee days. Jimin hyung is the one who come last as a trainee in our company. The small company that not really promising and yet I dunno why he came here. You should know, Army, that I came to this company because of Rapmoni hyung. At that time, I felt like he is already a superstar. His rap really got into me. Deeply. How he speak out his mind about crazy world and not even scared that he can get critized with that.

HE, Jimin hyung, came to the dorm with uninteresting color of t-shirt and ugly training that has smiling face in the . With his cubby cheeks and big glasses, he looked so ugly at that time.

I was sleeping at that time with V hyung and Jin hyung. I heard bell ringing for at least ten times and no one heard it except me. So , I stood up and open the door.

I remembered his first word to me.

“Hi! I’m Jimin. I’m new here, please treat me well,” and then he smiled.

I cannot forget his angel-like smile and how his smiling eyes went up.

I just stared blankly at him.

“Aren’t you gonna let me in?”

“Ah, yes. Sorry, uh I’m Jungkook. Nice to meet you hyung,”

“Hyung?,” Jimin stared at me. I felt like I’m being watched .

“Ah, of course dongsaeng. I know you’re younger than me. I’m 95z and you?”

“I’m 97z,” answered me while let him in.

“Ah.. okay. So, where’s the other?”

“There,” I pointed to V and Jin hyung who slept in the floor.

I noticed he looked kinda surprised.

I know hyung, our dorm is less than feasible.

He looked around and placed his suitcase in the corner of the room. Suddenly I remember that I have lesson in twenty minutes.

I hurriedly run to change my clothe and wash my face.

“Where are you going?” Jimin hyung asked me.

“Uhm, I have vocal lesson today. And I have to go now. See you hyung,” I run to the door, wear my headseat and put on my masker on.

I was surprised a little when I heard V hyung voice louder, calling “JIMINI!!!!”, and Jimin hyung answered it with the same tone too.

Well, I’m late. g2g, Army.