Serendipity

Je veux que tu me dises la vérité

JIMIN’S POV

Huff finally I arrive at my new dorm as an official trainee. New life, new environtment.

For this past two years I spent in my art school learning about modern dance and now here I am proving their opinion how I can’t be a dancer.

My dream is to be a dancer. So, when my high school teacher got angry and scold me alot, I just can’t defend myself. I don’t know since when I changed my mind. But I have this, I don’t know how to say it, but it’s like there’s something inside my heart that is burning everytime I saw people singing in teve.

 

And short of the story, without my knowing, my teacher who really oppose my dream, actually sent my video of dancing to one of entertainment agency and was approved.

I went to Seoul and met with the representation of the agency. They asked me this and that and after that ordered me to move to tehir dorm with other kids.

At that time, I was so happy since this is the beginning of my new journey to reach my dream. And without knowing, I bump into a kid. He is so... weird.

Brown hair with the bangs covering his eyes, big red-pedding, and sunglasses hanging in the back of his head.

He smiled to me.

“Hey, you must be the new kid. Nice to meet you, I’m Tae,” he asked me for a handshake.

I lock my hand with his and smiled too.

“Yeah, I’m new here. Nice to meet you, I’m Jimin,”

“Which year are you born?”

“95z,”

And suddenly he threw himself and hugged me.

“Ya, Chingu! I’m 95z too, let’s be friend! Ah...I’m so happy! Finally I have someone who is in the same age as me,” he embraced me and dragged me.

“Let’s do a building tour. Eventhough there’s no much room in this building hehe...”

“Where should we go first?”

“Em, let’s go to the vocal room,”

“Vocal room? You have a nice voice huh? Okay, let’s go,”

The buliding is small and there’s no many room to go. I shorta think that the agency that I was approved to, is a big company, or maybe yeah, medium company.

I would be lying if I said that I don’t dissapoint after seeing the company.

Sure, everyone want to get the best at everything. Think that they really deserve it when they do nothing at all. Pathetic.

“I said, will you marry me~~”

I stopped. That’s was the voice that I heard in the morning. I was so unconcerned and thinking about lots of things so I didn’t really look into it and just passed by. But it was a second. Just a second, his voice really made me insane.

My small-size-brain swings and dancing at the same time. I couldn’t think. That was really amazing. How could human have that kind of voice? It was really taken me back.

“He has a beutiful voice,” I said.

“Hmm, yeah you’re right,” Tae answered. “Do you wanna come in?”

“Oh, no no. It’s okay,”

“What? Didn’t you the one who asked me to bring you here?”

“Haha, yeah I am. But I want to see the dancing room now. Let’s go, chingu,”

When I passed the room the door is slightly opened. I saw the man who I think is maybe the teacher. But I don’t see the boy with that voice.

Maybe next time in better time. If I met him now, I think I’m gonna faint.